Get Off of My Cloud

It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It)

Paint It Black

Gimme Shelter

Shine a Light

Emotional Rescue

All Down the Line

(with Sheryl Crow)

Can't You Hear Me Knocking(with Mick Taylor)

Doom and Gloom

One More Shot

Honky Tonk Women

You Got the Silver

Happy

Midnight Rambler(with Mick Taylor)

Miss You

Start Me Up

Tumbling Dice

Brown Sugar

Sympathy for the Devil

Encore:

You Can't Always Get What You Want

(with the Roosevelt University Conservatory Chorus)

Jumpin' Jack Flash

(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (with Mick Taylor)

I would like to witness the performances in bold.

Chicago #3 setlist

1.Get Off Of My Cloud

2.IORR

3.PIB

4.Gimme Shelter

5.SWAY with Mick Taylor

6.Live With Me

7.As Tears Go By with Taylor Swift

8.Emotional Rescue

9.D&G

10.One More Shot

11.HTW

12.You Got The Silver

13.Before They Make Me Run

14.Midnight Rambler with Mick Taylor

15.Miss You

16.Start Me Up

17.Tumbling Dice

18.Brown Sugar

19.Sympathy For The Devil

20.YCAGWYW with Choir from Roosevelt University

21.Jumpin' Jack Flash

22.Satisfaction with Mick Taylor

Three songs for Mick Taylor and a Taylor of a different sort entirely on the tour debut of As Tears Go By.

I reckon there's a good chance of them getting allocated something close to 2 1/2 hours. Springsteen & Neil Young both got longer than usual slots and given that ME has had the Stones on his dream wish list from before they released Sticky Fingers they surely must be in line for similar treatment.

Just read the 20 pages on the Stones in this month's Mojo to ramp up the excitement levels. A good read. MT's is a strange story, with what now seems a reasonably happy ending. Sounds as if Sway is his favourite, so he'll have loved that the other night. Some interesting comments from Keef on how it's the audience reaction that makes each show different. Wait til they meet us!

Just read the 20 pages on the Stones in this month's Mojo to ramp up the excitement levels. A good read. MT's is a strange story, with what now seems a reasonably happy ending. Sounds as if Sway is his favourite, so he'll have loved that the other night. Some interesting comments from Keef on how it's the audience reaction that makes each show different. Wait til they meet us!

they're 15 years too late if they wanted a decent crowd

MT's is a strange story, with what now seems a reasonably happy ending.

Seems like going into rehab was a precondition for joining them on this tour, and you can see the difference it's made even in 6 months. Lost weight and looking a lot healthier - as you say, a happy ending.

They all look in pretty reasonable nick, actually. Even Keith - he (understandably) looked pretty ill during a lot of the Bigger Bang tour.

That's one of the things I'm most optimistic about. Should be quite different to what they're used to.

Think it could be the biggest crowd in the history of the festival. Have you seen who've been scheduled against them?!

I dunno, arent chase and status popular with the yoof? And bootleg beatles always get a vast crowd! Plus public enemy will pull a crowd

I STILL reckon mumfords will win the biggest crowd prize, to go along with worst ever headliner

Edited by russycarps