Rolling Stones...

Karlhippy

Can't really see how they could do that any better. Are we generally now confident that they might be quite good at Glasto? Most of the footage I've seen for the current tour has been impressive in my opinion.

They seem to have improved as it's gone on.

For some reason I particularly like watching 'Beast of Burden', you know, the one with Katy Perry. Hard to say why.

Who's Carrie Underwood?

It's not uncommon you've never heard of her.

She's an individual who believes she makes 'country music' which is never a good thing.

She's also kept her career entirely in america, because that's the only place in the world where her shit is sold, good tactic.

Setlist from Chicago last night:

Set list

1- Get Off of My Cloud

2 - IORR

3 - Paint it Black

4 - Gimme Shelter

5 - Wild Horses

6 - Rocks Off

7 - Emotional Rescue

8 - Six Days on the Road w/ Taj Mahal

9 - Doom and Gloom

10 - One More Shot

11 - Honky Tonk Women

12 - You Got the Silver w/ keith

13 - Before They Make me Run w/ keith

14 - Midnight Rambler w/ Mick Taylor

15 - Miss You

16 - Start me Up

17 - Tumbling Dice

18 - Brown Sugar

19 - Sympathy for the Devil

ENCORE

20 - You Can't Always Get what You Want

21 - Jumping Jack Flash

22 - Satisfaction w/ Mick Taylor

Apparently it was a good one. No tour debuts, second outings for Wild Horses and Rocks Off and a cover of Six Day on the Road. And Emotional Rescue is still in.

Kinda hard to read the tea leaves on *exactly* what'll be in and out by the time they're back in the UK, but most of the setlist probably won't shift too much.

I've zero interest in this "special guest" routine from the Stones. Its a useless distraction. I hope theres noone with them at the G bar Mick Taylor.

bringing some woman or other on for gimme shelter should be sufficient

I've got a bad feeling though they'll go the completely opposite way and bring on several special guests. And they'll compound the misery by trying to appear to be "down with the kids" by inviting dizzee rascal, professor green, etc on

I've zero interest in this "special guest" routine from the Stones. Its a useless distraction. I hope theres noone with them at the G bar Mick Taylor.

Unless it's a way of getting some excellent additions to the line up (as would be the case if we got Taj playing a full set because he is going to guest with The Stones). Of course, if Mick decides he'd like Bonnie Tyler to sing Gimme Shelter then mythical-cloud-fairy help us all!

Setlist from Chicago last night:

Set list

1- Get Off of My Cloud

2 - IORR

3 - Paint it Black

4 - Gimme Shelter

5 - Wild Horses

6 - Rocks Off

7 - Emotional Rescue

8 - Six Days on the Road w/ Taj Mahal

9 - Doom and Gloom

10 - One More Shot

11 - Honky Tonk Women

12 - You Got the Silver w/ keith

13 - Before They Make me Run w/ keith

14 - Midnight Rambler w/ Mick Taylor

15 - Miss You

16 - Start me Up

17 - Tumbling Dice

18 - Brown Sugar

19 - Sympathy for the Devil

ENCORE

20 - You Can't Always Get what You Want

21 - Jumping Jack Flash

22 - Satisfaction w/ Mick Taylor

Apparently it was a good one. No tour debuts, second outings for Wild Horses and Rocks Off and a cover of Six Day on the Road. And Emotional Rescue is still in.

Kinda hard to read the tea leaves on *exactly* what'll be in and out by the time they're back in the UK, but most of the setlist probably won't shift too much.

STarts strong, ends strong. Would do well, I reckon

bringing some woman or other on for gimme shelter should be sufficient

I've got a bad feeling though they'll go the completely opposite way and bring on several special guests. And they'll compound the misery by trying to appear to be "down with the kids" by inviting dizzee rascal, professor green, etc on

Oh God. You're right aren't you?