Bestival 2013

Guest zahidf

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wim said in an interview that they wouldn't be touring again till the fall due to them wanting to finish the album first. But obviously that will be delayed due to Regine being pregnant (and perhaps Marika to a lesser extent).

Prodigy sold out MK Bowl, Arcade Fire didn't sell out Hyde Park, not to mention it's been reported a large number of the crowd left after Mumford & Sons, so nah you're wrong. People really do underestimate the Prodigy at times.

I'm not even going to reply to the Elton comment. :P

Edited by dentalplan

Sorry but you're kind of wrong on this one.

The Cure played Bestival before they played R&L & Elton hasn't played a proper festival for ages, he could have done Glastonbury, Barclay Cards Summer Time Hyde Park thing or Hard Rock Calling instead, so I'd say they chose to do Bestival because they wanted to do it, not because it was their only option so to speak.

Stevie Wonder I guess fits what you're saying, as he played Glastonbury & HRC first. But where else could Arcade Fire play apart from Glastonbury? They've done R&L recently, they've done Hyde Park, I personally think they could do T in the Park but others don't, there aren't many more options for them either...

i wanna know about the new arenas :( but i guess because Bestival is far away in september there in no rush, i hope they come up with a late night area in the vein of shangra la at glasto but maybe not so big