"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

17 minutes ago, billum said:

Getting some excellent questions, still a few short of the magical 20, and it'd be even better if we got some answers to any of them at some point

More straight answers in the prime ministerial debate..

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, august1 said:

The latest person that secretglasto follows on twitter looks to be a big clue. ..

You know that secretglasto is run by people on here? They're not privvy to some arcane info other than what we find and share here.

Edit: Hang on, you did it last year didn't you?

Edited by musky

Just now, august1 said:

I was at least hoping to see a somerset live article when I woke up about derek acorah being the big secret! :D  I'm afraid there's no information

Sorry, I blew the gag there. I would've laughed my socks off if they'd fallen for it! :lol:

4 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

And you can claim Owen Pallett, Purity Ring, Colin Stetson, Sarah Neufeld, Grimes, Siskiyou, Kaytranada, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Caribou, Holy Fuck, Fucked Up, Broken Social Scene, Badbadnotgood, Alvvays, Black Mountain, Viet Cong, Crystal Castles, the goddamn Arcade Fire, and queen of everything Carly Rae Jepsen. I would say that Canada has more than it's fair share of great music; greedy buggers.

You haven't even named any of my favorite bands, half moon run, the tragically hip, hey Rosetta!, metric, wintersleep, mother mother, Arkells.... I'm sure there are more I'm missing also.

17 minutes ago, Deadendfriends8 said:

Right, I've been in Rome for the last week. Can anybody sum up what's happened in here since then... I'm guessing its wild speculation about Led Zep replacing Ed Sheeran?

It could be holograms of anyone and everyone, including the living. Michael Eavis is picking his mate up and heading to JP tent for 5pm Sunday. Guyjpfreak knows something but can't tell. And whigfield is doing the legends slot purely so the flash mob can do a dance.

• Upvote 1

Just now, slash's hat said:

It could be holograms of anyone and everyone, including the living. Michael Eavis is picking his mate up and heading to JP tent for 5pm Sunday. Guyjpfreak knows something but can't tell. And whigfield is doing the legends slot purely so the flash mob can do a dance.

Wild speculation then! haha