Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

This is when it really hits home that I wasn't lucky enough get a ticket this year. And being the pessimist that I am - I have no hopes for the resale. 

I feel like it's Christmas Eve and Santa is on his way with all the presents, and all my school friends are excited amd expectant - but I know I'm only getting a lump of coal this year. 

Somebody hold me! :sorry:

Saying that - I'm excited for everybody with tickets though!! 

Edited by st dan

Just now, st dan said:

This is when it really hits home that I wasn't lucky enough get a ticket this year. And being the pessimist that I am - I have no hopes for the resale. 

I feel like it's Christmas Eve and Santa is on his way with all the presents, and all my school friends are excited amd expectant - but I know I'm only getting a lump of coal this year. 

Chin up, I've got tickets in 4 resales! Fingers crossed for you x

1 minute ago, st dan said:

right there with you, brother :(

2 minutes ago, st dan said:

With a bit of love and care (and a ton of F5'ing), just think what that lump of coal could become. A roaring fire.

Keep the faith.

Edited by mjsell

1 minute ago, Lynsey Cox said:

Coventry City???  Off to Wembley on Sunday???? 

It's very hard supporting Coventry City, League 2 awaits, awful owners, no stadium and I refuse to give money to those SISU bastards. I'll be at Wembley because it's the best thing that happened the club in 30 years but I can't see anything changing and it could just get worse from here

2 minutes ago, st dan said:

Saying that - I'm excited for everybody with tickets though!! 

:( we will get there in the end

I would say to anyone who is prepared to BE prepared (and get some supportive friends to have a go too) that getting tickets in the resale is always very possible.. get that glass half full!

(on today's events, the last two days have been excrutiating, I so hope Neil is pointing us towards an announcement later this evening. He must be. Surely!)