Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

1 minute ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

What album is most similar to Kid A? Really enjoying that one, find OK Computer, In Rainbows and A Moon Shaped Pool alright but not loving them. Are they likely to play a lot of stuff from Kid A?

Kid A's weirder little sister album Amnesiac

and they'll play at least Everything in it's Right Place and Idioteque, and hopefully The National Anthem and How to Disappear Completely, but wouldn't expect any more than that (and i doubt we'll even get both of those latter two unfortunately)

Edited by FloorFiller

2 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

What album is most similar to Kid A? Really enjoying that one, find OK Computer, In Rainbows and A Moon Shaped Pool alright but not loving them. Are they likely to play a lot of stuff from Kid A?

Try Amnesiac - beaten to it by FloorFiller.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

4 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

They did it in Manchester on the last tour. Its in my top 5 Radiohead tracks. Possibly top 2.

If they do 2 hours 30 and dont play it, I will be gutted*

*well as gutted as I could be, which wont be that gutted. Ill have just seen Radiohead headline Glastonbury (first world problems)

where's 2 hours 30 come from? i can't see them getting that long. The Stones didn't even get that long. surely they'll just get the usual 1 hour 45 or whatever it is?

i couldn't really complain if they didn't play it as i've already seen it live, but it would make me very happy if they did. not nearly mentioned enough in regards to HTTT. There There, I Will, A Punch Up at a Wedding and Myxomatosis is a great great run (not too arsed about I Will but it's only short)

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

where's 2 hours 30 come from? i can't see them getting that long. The Stones didn't even get that long. surely they'll just get the usual 1 hour 45 or whatever it is?

i couldn't really complain if they didn't play it as i've already seen it live, but it would make me very happy if they did. not nearly mentioned enough in regards to HTTT. There There, I Will, A Punch Up at a Wedding and Myxomatosis is a great great run (not too arsed about I Will but it's only short)

To be honest, its that long since Ive seen a headliner I forgot what they got. I was going off the fact I remembered I would have been able to see the start of Foo Fighters and leg it up to see SFA in 2015. I thought the Foos were due about 2 and half hours...

I might be remembering wrongly though?

16 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

They're doing that at Open'er so I just assumed they'd probably be wanting to do that elsewhere on the tour. :dontknow:

18 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I reckon they will get two hours. That's what they've had on all of their festival shows (I think, certainly the vast majority). I fully expect it to be the usual 23/24 song set. Hope so at least!

4 hours ago, jparx said:

I love it! I just can't see them ditching Karma Police and Street Spirit though...

2 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

All good, but neither 2+2=5 or There There?

That would be a shame!

Ben

35 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I will not be happy if myxomatosis is not played.

They are all very good shouts gentlemen. As I simply copied the setlist from the first night in Mexico City, feel free to amend as you see fit :P I just chose it because (as I have said), Creep and FPT are the two I desperately want as a casual Radiohead fan. The former for my youth, the latter for absent friends.

So, if it was a setlist of...

2+2=5
There There
Myxomatosis
Karma Police
Street Spirit
Creep
Fake Plastic Trees

We can all be happy folks :D

#CreepFPT4Glasto

9 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

They are all very good shouts gentlemen. As I simply copied the setlist from the first night in Mexico City, feel free to amend as you see fit :P I just chose it because (as I have said), Creep and FPT are the two I desperately want as a casual Radiohead fan. The former for my youth, the latter for absent friends.

2+2=5
There There
Myxomatosis
Karma Police
Street Spirit
Creep
Fake Plastic Trees

#CreepFPT4Glasto

I wouldn't be :P

I'm gunna ignore realism for now and just go for my dream setlist...

The Bends
Burn the Witch
Daydreaming
Decks Dark
Ful Stop
15 Step

The National Anthem
All I Need
I Might be Wrong
Pyramid Song
Lotus Flower

Jigsaw
Separator
Bodysnatchers
Nude
Climbing up the Walls

Everything in Its Right Place
Idioteque
Creep

You and Whose Army
Reckoner
Exit Music

Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
Karma Police

The Tourist

True Love Waits
Fake Plastic Trees

At least two songs too long but screw it, it's Glastonbury.

38 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

2+2=5
There There
Myxomatosis
Karma Police
Street Spirit
Creep
Fake Plastic Trees

Encore:

How to Disappear Completely

#CreepFPT4Glasto

29 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I wouldn't be :P

How 'bout now?

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Zed619 said:

I'm gunna ignore realism for now and just go for my dream setlist...

The Bends
Burn the Witch
Daydreaming
Decks Dark
Ful Stop
15 Step

The National Anthem
All I Need
I Might be Wrong
Pyramid Song
Lotus Flower

Jigsaw
Separator
Bodysnatchers
Nude
Climbing up the Walls

Everything in Its Right Place
Idioteque
Creep

You and Whose Army
Reckoner
Exit Music

Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
Karma Police

The Tourist

True Love Waits
Fake Plastic Trees

At least two songs too long but screw it, it's Glastonbury.

Best one yet! Perfection.

Just read on Wikipedia piece about the Bends,  the chilling line regarding radiohead style and legacy and Thom yorke's singing style,

"... Without this Coldplay would not exist, nor would Keane, nor James Blunt" 

Was this a price worth paying?