The Missing Acts?

Wakey321

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, rpfranks said:

I still expect Radiohead, Tame Impala, Iggy Pop and possibly Royal Blood to pop up somewhere. Was hoping for Paul McCartney too as he has a nice Glastonbury shaped hole in his European tour.

If Tame Impala and Radiohead both get announced then its one of the best line ups personally for me.

I can see Royal Blood getting a big spot next year after album #2

Richard Ashcroft is on there.

And yes, Tame Impala :( there is still a shred of hope but it's unlikely.

Ellie Goulding wasn't on the original 2014 poster, Paul Weller wasn't on the 2015 one. There'll be one or two high Pyramid or Other slots that will have a missing band in that poster but really not much i'm afraid :(

2 minutes ago, curlyjake said:

Was really was hoping for Kendrick's exclusive BST tag to be a load of tripe but looks to be true. I was expecting/hoping tba...

• Richard Ashcroft
  • Faithless
  • Crystal Fighters
  • Major Lazer
  • Bloc Party
  • Jamie XX
  • Ice Cube
  • Bear's Den
  • Gogol Bordello
  • The Wailers
  • The Coral
  • Craig David's TS 5

I imagine most if not all of those will be there.  I think last year's first poster omitted about 25 names from the top 3 stages.

Still keeping fingers crossed for The Maccabees, Ben Folds, Alt-J, Lianne La Havas, Proclaimers, Deacon Blue, Everything Everything, Fleetwood Mac (in my dreams, I know), Katy B, Paramore, London Grammar, Slayer (where did that wonderful rumour come from?!). Just one of those would be grand for me.

7 minutes ago, stixmcvix said:

Still keeping fingers crossed for The Maccabees, Ben Folds, Alt-J, Lianne La Havas, Proclaimers, Deacon Blue, Everything Everything, Fleetwood Mac (in my dreams, I know), Katy B, Paramore, London Grammar, Slayer (where did that wonderful rumour come from?!). Just one of those would be grand for me.

That's basically an entirely new festival :P

12 minutes ago, curlyjake said:

Was really was hoping for Kendrick's exclusive BST tag to be a load of tripe but looks to be true. I was expecting/hoping tba...

• Richard Ashcroft
  • Faithless
  • Crystal Fighters
  • Major Lazer
  • Bloc Party
  • Jamie XX
  • Ice Cube
  • Bear's Den
  • Gogol Bordello
  • The Wailers
  • The Coral
  • Craig David's TS 5

9 minutes ago, rpfranks said:

I imagine most if not all of those will be there.  I think last year's first poster omitted about 25 names from the top 3 stages.

Can't see how Faithless will slot in anywhere, would've been a Pyramid sub i reckon. Ice Cube and Major Lazer also not hopeful but the rest i think will turn up, would love a Crystal Fighters headline set