BST Hyde Park 2015

the wonderwhy

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay but it's still two months after the last gig of his tour. If he was gonna be doing Hyde Park, he'd probably be doing other European festivals to make the trip worthwhile. As soon as the tour finishes he'll probably be working to get this Dead Weather album out.

Edited by dentalplan

It's on the offer page as the bottom option. All it says is this:
CURRENT TICKET HOLDERS - INFORMATION TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER
If you’ve already purchased a ticket for Blur, The Who and/or The Strokes and would like to take advantage of this offer, please go to your original point of purchase to order your £99 Joint Ticket and then request a refund for your original ticket(s).
Refunds to take advantage of this offer are only available on General Admission tickets
(This includes Barclaycard customers who purchased General Admission tickets but were offered free Priority Entry upgrades - please note if you take advantage of this offer your tickets for 2 shows will be for General Admission and will not qualify for Priority Entry)

If anyone's after two tickets for The Who at face value ONO then private message me. Need to get rid of them as I'm off to Glasto!

I was Waiting for deals myself closer to the time but it your still struggling near the time then let me know

Being able to hold anormal none shouting conversation during Motorhead summed it up for me.

Will never go again. Utter garbage.

I haven't been to a Hyde Park gig but I've seen many reports like this.

I'd love to see The Strokes again,I'll never waste money going to Hyde Park.A warm-up show at Leeds Brudenell or Holmfirth Picturedrome would be perfect...