BST Hyde Park 2015

the wonderwhy

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oo that's good. Depending on interview dates I'll try nab a cheap ticket to the 02

Yeah I keep thinking about buying a ticket for it, might look towards the touts to see anything is going cheap as 60 quid/65 quid for back of the o2 seems steep.

(Though one of the nights has stage side seats, which are 60 quid, I actually sat in the back ones for Muse last time they was there and they were fantastic.)

Do they do these gigs on a Thursday as well? I think Arcade Fire was a Thursday wasn't it?

I'd like to do two days on the trot of it as I could stay in London. Don't fancy seeing Taylor Swift though. Any idea who else will be playing?

that was a last minute booking and they wanted out of Europe asap

• 3 weeks later...

Reckon Stone Roses could play this? Reckon they'd be a decent enough booking.

Their not doing anthing are they? /rumour of them spliting up again.

Also, U2?

Doubt it, altouugh with the smaller setup for the arena shows rather than stadium shows I suppose its powerful. (I think they are in the US to around then, as someone was saying their schedule was similar as to when they done Glasto.)

They'll probably end up at IOW so that'll rule them out pretty much. I don't know if them having to give away tickets to their last show at Hyde Park would factor in.

Looking at the AEG roster - I can see GNR doing it (as many have already speculated, of course) if they do tour as they said and Kanye and Beyonce have been tipped for new releases. Needs to be one or two family fun day things though doesn't there?

Edited by dentalplan

As for Stone Roses, them not doing anything isn't really an indicator that they won't be doing BST. The Libs certainly weren't doing anything :P

Didn't know there was any rumour that they were gonna break up again.

Kasabian might be a shout with the right undercard

The Stone Roses are always gonna be a band about to break up.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...