wireless 2014

Guest atomised

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plan in the past was to pack in as many events close to each other as that way there was no need to remove the stage or the wall although sometimes in the past the wall was expanded for a larger audience.
It was well placed as it has a gentle slope to the stage - shot below was the London Feis Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th June 2011 where Bob Dylan played.It was over three stages.

2011-wbc-03.jpg

Yeah Finsbury Park is half decent (went for RATM's free gig), bit of a nightmare leaving though as the station can't really cope with the numbers leaving that great.

Just goggled about the Olympic Park/Stadium, seems live nation had a deal only for last year (Shame, as this might mean that EDC doesn't return either and I really want to try that) and the stadium is still up for tender for non football/athletics days. Seems strange for Live nation not to just move Wireless to Finsbury Park last year instead of having to move it again this year as well.

Yeah Finsbury Park is half decent (went for RATM's free gig), bit of a nightmare leaving though as the station can't really cope with the numbers leaving that great.

Just goggled about the Olympic Park/Stadium, seems live nation had a deal only for last year (Shame, as this might mean that EDC doesn't return either and I really want to try that) and the stadium is still up for tender for non football/athletics days. Seems strange for Live nation not to just move Wireless to Finsbury Park last year instead of having to move it again this year as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/28/kanye-west-drake-and-bruno-mars-to-headline-wireless-festival-2014-4279197/

Kanye, Drake and Bruno Mars according to the Metro,

EDIT: and also Outkast, Pharrell, Basement Jaxx, Iggy Azalea, Ellie Goulding, Salt N Pepa, Rudimental, Ella Eyre. I didn't read the article before I posted.

Edited by dentalplan