Brit awards 2024

morph100

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

only took 22 mins 🙂 

I'm on catch up here, fast forwarding and swearng a lot. Just up to International Artist of the Year.

Big scream for Ess Zee Aye.

12 minutes ago, The Red Telephone said:

Not heard the phrase “Danny Rampling’s Love Groove Dance Party” since circa 2001

I don't think many in the room have ever heard of it or even know who Danny Rampling is!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, -TLR- said:

well that was the first and only time I have heard Jungle - are people really excited for that on the farm this year?

really?

damn...

I don’t think that performance represented their live show very well. I’m not someone who regularly listens to jungle but saw them a few years ago and really enjoyed them, thought they were a lot of fun. They still might not be the kind of thing you’re into but this video should give you a better idea of what they’re like live

• Upvote 1

Another vote here for the Jungle live experience.  It is a joyful, fun filled affair in my experience.  It's going to take someone I'm really desperate to see to pull me away from their headline slot.

2 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Raye will headline in 2016 or 2017

It feels like tonight is set to be a bit of a coronation for her, to be honest.  Media has talked up the number of nominations, she's the real deal voice and absolutely will be headliner status very soon.

5 minutes ago, Spindles said:

Another vote here for the Jungle live experience.  It is a joyful, fun filled affair in my experience.  It's going to take someone I'm really desperate to see to pull me away from their headline slot.

Agreed, excellent live band. They were superb on West Holts in 2019.

Just now, MEGABOWL said:

They were superb on West Holts in 2019.

They absolutely rammed that field, the sunset was amazing and the atmosphere in that body of dancing, happy people was 100% what I go to the farm for.

Bonus Other stage 2015 set opener (trigger warning, this is wholesome as f**k):

13 minutes ago, Dales said:

I don't think many in the room have ever heard of it or even know who Danny Rampling is!

Danny who dear? 

Answers on a postcard if anyone gets that reference 😂😂

5 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Raye will headline in 2016 or 2017

I can see that. 

2 minutes ago, Spindles said:

It feels like tonight is set to be a bit of a coronation for her, to be honest.  Media has talked up the number of nominations, she's the real deal voice and absolutely will be headliner status very soon.

Agreed. First decent performance of the night so far. She has a truly amazing voice 🔥

I think Raye's headlining chances will depend how her next album does, and whether she wants to continue playing her old dance hits which she clearly doesn't like.

Because just from her new album, only 'Escapism' was a hit. Worth It and Flip a Switch did alright, but aren't particularly well known.