Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

On 4/3/2024 at 12:21 PM, mario man said:

I’ve now been in 4 co-op stores and yet to see promotions for the competition anywhere, including on the self-checkout screens. I’ve one final store to try tonight near my office which is the largest of those near me so I’ll buy a pack regardless & hope for the best!

Finally found a store with it being advertised - Claygate for anyone in that area. Signage was so small I almost missed it.

At least I have one entry! Will be back there once a week before the deadline 🤞

Found some Brooklyn at my local co-op in Bristol but you can’t use a blue co-op card to enter the competition, I need to sign up to a different co-op card. They’re not making this easy 🤦🏻‍♂️

5 hours ago, GuildfordGlastoGirl said:

Me too. I have the grand total of 2 interactions on there - one for Hunters and one for Chillys!

5 hours ago, Fred Zepplin said:

Snap

Haha same though I followed a couple of bands and Glastonbury just in case it was flagged as some sort of spam! 

Got this from Co-op today in an email - seems to suggest open to all Members and anywhere ...

"Buy any Brooklyn Pilsner pack and scan your membership card to be in with a chance to win tickets to Glastonbury Festival!"

2 minutes ago, Cream Soda said:

Does it say anywhere when the winners will be announced for the beer competition?

Via fax machine on 26th of June judging by the difficulty so far. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, lobo said:

Found some Brooklyn at my local co-op in Bristol but you can’t use a blue co-op card to enter the competition, I need to sign up to a different co-op card. They’re not making this easy 🤦🏻‍♂️

Oh no - I used a blue membership card to buy some. What colour do you need?

33 minutes ago, sunnyshoes said:

It may have worked if it was a store that takes the blue ones. There’s two types for some reason! Best to ask next time you’re in. Good luck with the competition! 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, sunnyshoes said:

Coop Group stores have the blue cards.  If you check out your Coop branch online it will say whether your branch is part of Coop group or a local society which has its own cards

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lobo said:

It may have worked if it was a store that takes the blue ones. There’s two types for some reason! Best to ask next time you’re in. Good luck with the competition! 

Annoyingly, there's more than two, depending on where you live.

Around here, a Co-op can be run by different groups seemingly directly competing against each other. The "main" Co-op organisation has stores with blue-ish branding and all have "Welcome to XYZ's Co-op" signs next to the door. Then there's another group with Green branding and makes a point of signing itself as "Co-operative" rather than "Co-op". I'm aware that if I go to the next town over, I'll encounter at least one more different type as well.

All of these carry the same Co-op own brand ranges but not necessarily the same offers which is bloody irritating especially when it comes to something like this.

Apologies if this has been asked already (can't find mention of it...)

My latest Brothers can has a SIX digit code printed under (not on) the ring pull.  The website suggests "Under the ring pull of EVERY New Era Can, you will find a unique code...", but I can't find a way of entering a 6 digit code on the competition entry page (it requires 8 digits).

Am i being slow or missing something?

Thanks!

20 minutes ago, prestonmanc said:

Apologies if this has been asked already (can't find mention of it...)

My latest Brothers can has a SIX digit code printed under (not on) the ring pull.  The website suggests "Under the ring pull of EVERY New Era Can, you will find a unique code...", but I can't find a way of entering a 6 digit code on the competition entry page (it requires 8 digits).

Am i being slow or missing something?

Thanks!

It was on the ring pull definately .. if you are missing it I’d tweet or email them a photo and they might send you another code 

I think I'm just being paranoid but anyway. For those that have won cases of cider in the Brothers competition and used the codes from those to enter again, have you managed to win anything?  I've won a few prizes with purchased cans, but nothing with the codes from prize cans.

I assume its just the luck of the draw and maybe more people are entering now making it harder, but I thought I'd ask. 

18 minutes ago, Doohickey said:

I think I'm just being paranoid but anyway. For those that have won cases of cider in the Brothers competition and used the codes from those to enter again, have you managed to win anything?  I've won a few prizes with purchased cans, but nothing with the codes from prize cans.

I assume its just the luck of the draw and maybe more people are entering now making it harder, but I thought I'd ask. 

Yes it's definitely becoming harder as more people are entering, especially as people have been receiving the crates they won. It doesn't matter whether you purchased the can or won it, the wins aren't linked to specific cans/codes, you just have to be the first person to enter a code after one of the winning "moments".

I'd be interested to know if anyone here has identified any sort of patterns with days of the week or times of day that are winning moments?? I wouldn't expect them to share any details, but it seems some people have won a lot more times that others. I managed 1 case of cider a couple of weeks ago, but nothing else.

57 minutes ago, Doohickey said:

I've won a further crate and a survival pack with "prize cans".

• Like 1

Thanks for those replies. I know its winning moments not the actual codes, I guess I'm just clutching at straws  as to why I'm not winning anything anymore.

I have tried to identify any pattern around times of day but not come up with anything. The times I have won have all been within the same third of the day but I don't think its significant,  just luck. The person that posted on X about their winning moment showed a completely different time of day on the screen shot of their winning entry. 

16 minutes ago, Doohickey said:

Thanks for those replies. I know its winning moments not the actual codes, I guess I'm just clutching at straws  as to why I'm not winning anything anymore.

I have tried to identify any pattern around times of day but not come up with anything. The times I have won have all been within the same third of the day but I don't think its significant,  just luck. The person that posted on X about their winning moment showed a completely different time of day on the screen shot of their winning entry. 

I haven't won a single thing yet. I think its pure luck of the draw.

55 minutes ago, Doohickey said:

I’ve experienced the same. Had a flurry of wins when the competition first opened but not had anything else for a couple of weeks. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, angelin said:

I don’t think I’ll bother with the chocolate one it’s too random for me and it’s not even that nice. Unless they have changed the flavour this year?

Different flavours and there are two options of dark and milk chocolate 👌