Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

2 hours ago, cb4747 said:

Hi all, I e-mailed co-op and they said all the winners had been contacted. 

Bugger. but thanks for updating us. For some reason until the coop competition result was known, it was keeping me from getting down about not getting tickets in the main sale again. Now its starting to feel like last year repeating. SWMBO asked me how much I spend on the various ticket competitions. I daren't add it all up.

Just now, Doohickey said:

Bugger. but thanks for updating us. For some reason until the coop competition result was known, it was keeping me from getting down about not getting tickets in the main sale again. Now its starting to feel like last year repeating. SWMBO asked me how much I spend on the various ticket competitions. I daren't add it all up.

Keep an eye out for Vodafone. My friend won a pair for this years festival on one of their Facebook competitions. I’m sure they randomly tweeted people giving away tickets too. I’ve turned on their notifications on twitter so I don’t miss anything 😂🤞🍀

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, cb4747 said:

Hi all, I e-mailed co-op and they said all the winners had been contacted. 

Ah thanks so much for the update and checking for us! Shame that no one on here was one of the winners. I guess if the winners don’t respond there may still be a small chance for others…. But probs v unlikely now!

On 12/14/2023 at 9:44 AM, cb4747 said:

It must be where I live. I've now won tickets the same amount of times that I have had success buying them 🤪

If it makes you feel better, I've been 9 times (7 punter, 2 worker) since 2008 and never bought my own ticket. They didn't even sell out in 2008 and somehow a pal got through before me and got my ticket. I've become convinced that I am personally unable to buy tickets. This is of course nonsense but it really does feel that way.

• 2 weeks later...

Out of interest has anyone seen any of these 20 people who have won tickets posted or screamed for joy on any social media platform, I’m not for one second saying these tickets never existed but find it strange that I haven’t seen one person come out and say they’ve won the competition and I search the Glastonbury # religiously, also Co-op not officially releasing any news to say winners have been notified etc 🤔🤔😅😂

it’s only if I had won I’d be in debt to Co-op for life and publicly thanking them on every platform available for the greatest prize anyone could win…

Edited by ITK19889
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ITK19889 said:

Out of interest has anyone seen any of these 20 people who have won tickets posted or screamed for joy on any social media platform, I’m not for one second saying these tickets never existed but find it strange that I haven’t seen one person come out and say they’ve won the competition and I search the Glastonbury # religiously, also Co-op not officially releasing any news to say winners have been notified etc 🤔🤔😅😂

it’s only if I had won I’d be in debt to Co-op for life and publicly thanking them on every platform available for the greatest prize anyone could win…

They don’t deserve tickets if they arnt prepared to scream shout and announce to the world their undying gratitude and incredible luck. This isn’t the lottery, there shouldn’t be a no publicity option😉😊

4 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

They don’t deserve tickets if they arnt prepared to scream shout and announce to the world their undying gratitude and incredible luck. This isn’t the lottery, there shouldn’t be a no publicity option😉😊

Exactly something fishy going on and more to the point what am I gonna do with 40pks of Chedder 😅

• Upvote 1

I've been wondering (in a sour grapes kind of way 😀) why no one seems to have shown up yet to say they have won. 

Adding up all the various numbers of days that the competition T&C's state each stage had to happen by, the first drawn set of winners should have been notified, accepted and registered (if required) the latest by approx 26th Dec. Which is only a few days ago, so perhaps if coop have had to go to go round again with a couple of tickets, the process is still on going?

(T&Cs say notified by 12th Dec +  5 business days to accept + 7 days to register)

The other small thing of note 

" Winners should register their details with Glastonbury Festival using the following website: www.glastonburyregistration.co.uk"

This just redirects to the standard https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras page, but as far as I can see there is no way to enter a new registration at the moment.

12 hours ago, Doohickey said:

I've been wondering (in a sour grapes kind of way 😀) why no one seems to have shown up yet to say they have won. 

Adding up all the various numbers of days that the competition T&C's state each stage had to happen by, the first drawn set of winners should have been notified, accepted and registered (if required) the latest by approx 26th Dec. Which is only a few days ago, so perhaps if coop have had to go to go round again with a couple of tickets, the process is still on going?

(T&Cs say notified by 12th Dec +  5 business days to accept + 7 days to register)

The other small thing of note 

" Winners should register their details with Glastonbury Festival using the following website: www.glastonburyregistration.co.uk"

This just redirects to the standard https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras page, but as far as I can see there is no way to enter a new registration at the moment.

Screenshot_20231231_125309_Chrome.jpg.c04fbdf6ee4d3ebeea011b935dbf6e45.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 12/28/2023 at 3:03 PM, ITK19889 said:

Contrary to belief in these parts, the 'mythical' cheese winners do actually exist. Girl I know who missed out in the sale, has a shelf of Worthy Farm Reserve Cheddar cheese plus 2 golden tickets. She shouted about it plenty on FB when she won on the 14th, but she's not someone who frequents these pages.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mufcok said:

No sign of any other competitions as of yet then I'm guessing? 🥲

Nah.

They tend to come much later - around & after the resale usually. The cheese one is an outlier.