2024 Ticket Price & Sale Date Announced

Dukeicon

TICKETS PLUS COACH TRAVEL OPTIONS ON SALE AT 6PM GMT, THURSDAY, 2ND NOVEMBER
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON SALE AT 9AM GMT, SUNDAY, 5TH NOVEMBER

Tickets will cost £355 + £5 booking fee, of which a £75 deposit (plus coach fare if booking a ticket + coach travel option) is payable when booking in November, with the balance payable in the first week of April 2024.

Full Info: https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/

£20 increase on 2023
£75 increase on 2022
£107 increase on 2019

224297635_Screenshot2023-09-29at11_09_36.png.e6a872d9cbef214962c0bca57f6bca30.png

Edited by Dukeicon
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

That's outrageous. What's the justification? The only significant rise in cost must be the neighbouring farms being allowed to charge much more?

With all of the gen public carparks being on neighbouring farmland  and gen public campervan fields either being on neighbouring farmland or B&W those folk can probably dictate what sort of return they want for their land. 

9 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

That's outrageous. What's the justification? The only significant rise in cost must be the neighbouring farms being allowed to charge much more?

2 minutes ago, Yeo-vile idiot said:

With all of the gen public carparks being on neighbouring farmland  and gen public campervan fields either being on neighbouring farmland or B&W those folk can probably dictate what sort of return they want for their land. 

I don’t expect the landowners will see much of that increase but the festival needs to top up the coffers and Campervans and pre erected people are likely to be more affluent. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Have they seen my CV!! 😄

😂😂 for every well loved van that needs a prayer to get us there, like ours, there’s a Winnebago waiting to take it’s place! 

1 minute ago, The Nal said:

So 560 quid to go with a campervan. Seems mental. 

It'll mean a lot more people in tents. People arriving even earlier on Tuesday to get a good spot.

You "queue the night before" weirdos need to step up.

Price is per van, not person, so your price is only right if you have the van to yourself. It compares very well to any glamping options.

It will still sell out, so will have no impact on the amount of people in tents.

1 minute ago, The Nal said:

So 560 quid to go with a campervan. Seems mental. 

It'll mean a lot more people in tents. People arriving even earlier on Tuesday to get a good spot.

You "queue the night before" weirdos need to step up.

I expect CV fields will still sell out immediately.

All other festivals where I’ve taken the van this year have been between £45 and £80 for a van pitch.

Can someone assure me that I've not ballsed up please? I double checked my registration yesterday, and for some reason, requested to change my picture thinking my account was pre 2020. Now, when I check registration, nothing shows up under me email address. I'll still be okay by the time tickets come around, yes?

Edited by JayDiesel

24 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

The justification is the festival putting 210k people into a 160k site in reality and finding a way to male the festival fundable. The site is over packed, there is no denying that.

14 minutes ago, JayDiesel said:

Can someone assure me that I've not ballsed up please? I double checked my registration yesterday, and for some reason, requested to change my picture thinking my account was pre 2020. Now, when I check registration, nothing shows up under me email address. I'll still be okay by the time tickets come around, yes?

I can't assure you but if you have, registration will be open until the end of October so you can create a new one.

3 minutes ago, Spindles said:

I'm extremely pleased that general admission has only gone up 20 quid.  I was expecting it to rise more than that.  Now I just need to actually secure a ticket on the day.

I was surprised as well. Maybe keeping the core price as low as possible but increase revenue by putting up other prices such as car parking, Worthy View and Sticklinch camping etc.