Wide Awake festival 2024

mahoneypepe

I bought a pre-sale ticket for this, but it turns out I can't go anymore. I've tried contacting Wide Awake/Kaboodle  about ticket re-sale or exchange and it doesn't look like they're supporting it anywhere. They are, however, allowing me to transfer the QR code to a friend. If anyone is looking to get a ticket to this, DM, and we can work out that transfer. I'm just looking to get back what I paid for the ticket which is less than they are currently on sale for as they are using the tiered pricing system. Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got a ticket but not feeling this lineup at all (can't complain as have been well catered to previously) or seen a lot of the top names already, so using this year as a chance to investigate the smaller stages and unknown to me acts. 

Hope they've got the logistics right this time. Late running stages, gates not opening on time, equipment failures and whole stages not being built at all have been features of the early editions of the festival. Understandable in the first couple of years but does seem reasonable to expect they could be a bit more on the ball now.

Edited by SalviaPlath

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, internetjef said:

When do we expect stage splits for this ? First time I have been so haven’t followed it before. Any time soon or might it not be until much closer 

Not sure, if I remember correctly it's usually a week or two before the fest but they've been teasing a final drop for quite a while now... wonder if they might combine announcements.

Hopefully will see relatively soon! 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, internetjef said:

When do we expect stage splits for this ? First time I have been so haven’t followed it before. Any time soon or might it not be until much closer 

A few (Manchester Psych Fest and MOTH Club, I think) have already been announced.