Wide Awake festival 2024

mahoneypepe

• 5 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

Wide Awake are teasing a second announcement in recent e-mail within a "matter of days". 

Who are we guessing? 

I'm really hoping The Last Dinner Party are there

think they might well play, but have a big roundhouse gig in Feb, so will be announced after that

20 hours ago, BoogiemanCam said:

Really hoping that there’s a SLIFT reappearance off the back of their new album.

One of the best sets I’ve seen at Wide Awake.

I have high faith in the bookers for a good lineup though, always great consistency and King Gizz is a cracking start.

SLIFT feels likely now they've signed to Sub Pop and have a bigger profile. They were amazing at WA.

2 hours ago, gblock said:

Assume both Young Fathers and KGLW will be on the main stage and not clashing?

Very happy with squid as well, saw them at Troxy last week and they were excellent 

Not been before but very interested with this lineup. I would also like to know whether people feel YF / King Gizz are likely to clash or not as that would be deeply upsetting 

2 hours ago, internetjef said:

Just grabbed a ticket , pray for clash gods

where on earth do I start with king gizz back catalogue ?. Sounds like it’s massive , they release multiple albums most years, and they could feasibly play whatever they fancy on the day 

https://www.get-into-gizz.com this is going to be your bet- get ready to fall down the rabbit hole 

• Thanks 1