Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2024

northernringo

11 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Feels like a tour that's been arranged specifically to get hetmr to the G.  In which case I'm expecting her on the 'mid.

Yep gotta be the Pyramid now that she’s absent from Holts, which is the best case scenario for me as I’ll actually have a chance to see her. Gotta be post-Shania surely.

22 hours ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Is there an explosion of music scene in Luxembourg this year. Never before have I seen dates there pop up so much 

Partially my fault as I live here and post every announcement

20 hours ago, The Nal said:

Long been rumours that you can fiddle a bit of money through Lux on a European tour

image.thumb.png.8d23cbed4eb4e4f9ee8013bd8de26a35.png

Less of a thing than it was 15 or so years ago, as various loopholes have been tightened anecdotally (the lineups for the local festival Rock A Field were suspiciously stacked for a 2-day <20k capacity event with back in the 2010s… Motörhead, Mumford, Chase and Status, Snow Patrol, Biffy, deadmau5, Mac Miller… for €80)

16 hours ago, northernangel said:

The biggest bargain this year is £10 for Richard Ashcroft at Coventry Godiva. Absolutely crazy how they have managed to bag him.

Isn't it funded by the council in part

5 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

Anohni (formally Antony & the Johnsons) with a big ol’ GSH. Screams Park headliner:

IMG_4383.jpeg

There are too many exciting names being touted as stage headliners and it's stressing me out.

6 minutes ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Screenshot_20240227-142012_Facebook.jpg

I feel like the original announcement for this got me incredibly hyped and then each announcement thereafter just felt a bit flat. That said, objectively, it is a brilliant line-up for the right person (that person is me).

2 hours ago, FloopFiller said:

Anohni (formally Antony & the Johnsons) with a big ol’ GSH. Screams Park headliner:

IMG_4383.jpeg

That album HOPELESSNESS is one that lends credence to James Acaster's idea that 2016 is the finest year in music history. It would take quite something to tempt me away.

Edited by OllieMadd
Spelling

2 hours ago, FloopFiller said:

IMG_4383.jpeg

Does anyone know whether Gent Jazz festival is in a tent or an outdoors stage? Hard to tell from the photos. Can only imagine seeing Anhoni with a roof.  Just checked, last time I saw them was 18 Years ago!