Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2024

northernringo

3 minutes ago, Robo97 said:

Was the last time we saw Squeeze on the farm 2016? - Could that also be a likely return?

Difford and Tilbrook did the Acoustic Stage in 2017, but I think you're right that for Squeeze it was 2016. Feels more recent than that but they may have been on another festival I was at.

Edited by Gnomicide
  • Like 1

Extra acts for Pinkpop the weekend before Glastonbury dropped this morning - usually a good indicator of names-in-the-frame. Keane, Babymetal, Lottery Winners, Corey Taylor, Skindred amongst some other more Dutch-specific fare.

IMG_3072.thumb.jpeg.09692caa868ff8f4c2c69fb2da42fd01.jpeg

10 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Could be yer rock slot

Yep that’s a good point actually and can’t believe it didn’t immediately spring to my mind. Having thought about it they’ll probably get a very generous slot so third down Pyramid seems right. Long live the rock slot!

19 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Er.......looking at the full tourdates they're in Norway on  the 27th and France on Sunday 30th...?

Two EU border crossings in two days?

In my defence, that France date wasn't on their site when I took the screenshot. They're out then.

20 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Er.......looking at the full tourdates they're in Norway on  the 27th and France on Sunday 30th...?

Two EU border crossings in two days?

Bugger. I didn't even spot that one even though I'd looked at the poster. It's not on their website.