Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2024

northernringo

10 hours ago, northernangel said:

How do we know from this that Doja is at Wireless. If so, count Glastonbury out.

Because each of those messages in the picture hints at an act, with the first being Doja (she has a song called ‘Say So’). Yeah, does make her look decidedly more unlikely I must say, but then her dates have such a Glastonbury shaped hole that it seems nuts if she’s not back so maybe they’ve worked something out. 

14 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

Because each of those messages in the picture hints at an act, with the first being Doja (she has a song called ‘Say So’). Yeah, does make her look decidedly more unlikely I must say, but then her dates have such a Glastonbury shaped hole that it seems nuts if she’s not back so maybe they’ve worked something out. 

I see. That's how much I'm not into the Wireless scene as I'd have picked that up if it were my thing.

3 minutes ago, Joey Peeps said:

Haha. Was a tiny bit scared watching that.

She's great. I had an online chat with her once, asked why she was so keen for him to do it, and if she had a ticket.

Turns out she lives in America but would "definitely get a ticket if he was announced." She maintains it's his dream to play it, which is why she keeps nagging Glastonbury to get him.

• Upvote 1

James Arthur is such a w*nker. I remember him dating Rita Ora then calling her every misogynistic name under the sun and saying people only listen to her music because they want to sleep with her. He slept with a 17 year old fan. Called someone homophobic slurs. Now he's massive again. Weird.

27 minutes ago, Alex DeLarge said:

James Arthur is such a w*nker. I remember him dating Rita Ora then calling her every misogynistic name under the sun and saying people only listen to her music because they want to sleep with her. He slept with a 17 year old fan. Called someone homophobic slurs. Now he's massive again. Weird.

He's done an interview or something on how he's been therapy and got help to change how he was and acted. I'm not a big James Arthur fan, I like a couple of songs but I applaud him coming out publicly and being genuinely upset with himself and wanting to have made a change.

11 hours ago, FloopFiller said:

Also the phone numbers too - the 747 area code for that text is the San Fernando Valley, her birthplace and stomping ground

Edited by Drinky

On 1/19/2024 at 7:41 PM, Breeze said:

The line up for Beyond the Pale Looks insanely good. Would love to see any of these at Glasto: Soulwax, Richie Hawtin, Thievery Corporation, 2manydjs, Folamour, Helena Hauff,, Kruder & Dorfmeister.

image.thumb.png.fd44df6324c16a90e09dbb8f839b1cca.png

Rival Consoles! Pleasepleasepleaseplease

• Upvote 1

On 1/20/2024 at 3:19 PM, Alex DeLarge said:

Massive is a bit of a stretch

On 1/20/2024 at 9:10 PM, northernangel said:

Same venue all 4 nights. Halifax, Berks Bristol I don't see.  

I don't think its too ridiculous - especially if they decide they want to do glasto

Its about an hour down the road from berks