West Holts 2024

CaledonianGonzo

9 minutes ago, crumbler said:

Why are people so buzzed for Justice? Well past their prime not to mention they already headlined WH semi-recently. Surely a better fit for The Park these days.

Their 2017 set is generally very well regarded.  I'm a bit more mid on it but there's pretty wide enthusiasm.

4 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Yeah. Always slightly baffled. They seem every non-dance fan's dance act of choice though which is big thing I suppose.

I get the same vibe. I enjoyed the cross album when it came out 17(!) years ago but I fear it may be time to move on.

13 minutes ago, crumbler said:

Why are people so buzzed for Justice? Well past their prime not to mention they already headlined WH semi-recently. Surely a better fit for The Park these days.

Fantastic live act - their WH set is held in such high regard for a reason, even if their studio output isn’t exactly mind blowing these days. 

FWIW, I’m calling bollocks on this. Don’t think Justice will be back on Holts if they’re playing (more likely Woodsies) and this just feels like a list of widely predicted acts. Don’t at all buy Sugababes on Holts either.

Jessie Ware on WH would be fun, reminds me of a convo I had with her a couple months back where she joked about a. being on the farm even if she wasn't booked and b. waiting to be booked headlining(/clashing) just not against another gay icon / repeat of Macca lol.

2 hours ago, FloopFiller said:

Sugababes aren’t gonna be on Holts. Gotta be Pyramid or Other this time after the chaos their set in ‘22 caused. 

The difference between Avalon and WH is more than enough! (32,000 to be precise) 😀

2 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Sugababes will be rammo on WH. Really should be doing Pyramid.

But hey ho, as long as they’re there. 

Reckon they’ll be subbing or similar so gonna have to hope the Pyramid sub is a stinker that day. Will be gutted if I end up having to miss the ‘babes.

Absolute shiter if it’s Pulp on at same time.

Edited by FloopFiller