Glastonbury Oct/Nov ticket day anxiety levels

Crazyfool01

Glastonbury Oct/ Nov ticket day anxiety levels   

271 members have voted

1. 1. Rate those anxiety levels ........

• Not bothered what will be will be
    • Starting to think about it on occasion
    • I think about it most days
    • I think about it every day
    • panic
    • full on panic and sleepless nights

4 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

I'm certain that it has never mattered before if you included a space or not. So unless something has changed, take your pick.

I've had ONE situation where the postcode was copied into the spreadsheet with an odd space character (e.g. a non-breaking space or en/em space, something like that, I didn't check) and when I copied and pasted into the registration confirmation page it was reported as unknown/invalid. I removed the space and used the normal space bar and it confirmed just fine.

So just something to be aware of.

17 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Nobody knows, but folks who comment and visit here would mostly favour Weds to maximise their fun, so some believe Thursday less likely to sell out first.  Ideally have people trying for both. 

Thanks, this was my assumption too. We went first thing on Wednesday last year, but I'm in the camp of 'I'd rather go on a Thursday than not go at all', so was open to the idea

2 hours ago, Mr Carbohydrate said:

Hoping to get to Glastonbury first time this year, first time it’s not overlapped with sons birthday and wife is 40 next year so the stars have aligned!! 

Would be travelling down from glasgow/Edinburgh.  Anyone know what the coach/ticket deals are like in terms of days/time they leave?  Or how much of a pain in the arse is to get down to Glastonbury by other public transport from up north? Desperate for a ticket so trying for coach deal first else will try again for ticket only and worry about logistics after 

cheers!

Big thread here

• Upvote 1

Wife's 60 just before the festival next year and has decided she want's to go (her first time since the mud-fest that was 2016).

I've gone solo on the coach every year apart from 2023 when I failed miserably in all four sales.

So I'm 100% going for coach tickets, but she can't due to health reasons so has to do Sunday + glamping or Campervan.

So I'm panicking about getting myself a ticket, then the sh*t I'll get if she doesn't get one on Sunday....

12 hours ago, mttJ said:

Definitely worried now it's suddenly closer. Missing out last year was brutal but at least we preoccupied ourselves well with Rock Werchter.

Desperate to get back though.

Rock werchter also kept us happy after falling for Glastonbury aswell

Brilliant lineup and great set up I thought, will definitely be back there in future.....they seem consistent with great line ups

• Like 1

Feeling sick about Sunday already. Big concern is this payment authorisation pain. Read on this forum last year that there was a particular issue with Mastercard. Need to decide whether to use Tesco Mastercard or Santander Visa Debit card. Any recommendations? Friend got thru first and paid last year (failed on first attempt but went through ok with different card).

8 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

Feeling sick about Sunday already. Big concern is this payment authorisation pain. Read on this forum last year that there was a particular issue with Mastercard. Need to decide whether to use Tesco Mastercard or Santander Visa Debit card. Any recommendations? Friend got thru first and paid last year (failed on first attempt but went through ok with different card).

Santander worked fine for me last time