2000 Trees 2024

sacred shape

2024 is looking like my first 2000 Trees. I've liked the look of the last couple of line ups and want to try more small/mid sized fests. I have a few questions just to know what to expect:

What is the demographic like? I get the impression it'll be pretty mixed due tot he line ups

What are the campsites like? Are the facilities decent? Do they tend to be noisy?

I can see that you can take your own booze in - is it an arena style festival where at some point you are forced to use bars or is it a free for all once you get in?

Also anything else interesting that you think first timers might want to know about?

Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, Tommy101 said:

2024 is looking like my first 2000 Trees. I've liked the look of the last couple of line ups and want to try more small/mid sized fests. I have a few questions just to know what to expect:

What is the demographic like? I get the impression it'll be pretty mixed due tot he line ups

What are the campsites like? Are the facilities decent? Do they tend to be noisy?

I can see that you can take your own booze in - is it an arena style festival where at some point you are forced to use bars or is it a free for all once you get in?

Also anything else interesting that you think first timers might want to know about?

Thanks in advance.

I would say average age is probably later twenties but you will have a few teenagers and some older than that, but everyone is super friendly from my experience.

The whole site is pretty small so you can get from the campsite to some food vendors in max 5 mins, there probably aren’t enough toilets to be fair but queues aren’t usually too bad. There are showers but you have to pay per shower (think it’s around £6). 

you can take drink anywhere on site, so that includes all the stages. They do encourage you to spend some money at the bars if you can but by no way is it enforced so if you want to carry your own cans everywhere, feel free!

• Like 1

On 10/9/2023 at 10:02 PM, therefused said:

I would say average age is probably later twenties but you will have a few teenagers and some older than that, but everyone is super friendly from my experience.

The whole site is pretty small so you can get from the campsite to some food vendors in max 5 mins, there probably aren’t enough toilets to be fair but queues aren’t usually too bad. There are showers but you have to pay per shower (think it’s around £6). 

you can take drink anywhere on site, so that includes all the stages. They do encourage you to spend some money at the bars if you can but by no way is it enforced so if you want to carry your own cans everywhere, feel free!

I'm making my debut at 2000Trees next year and booked my ticket without really researching it as the reviews have been consistently great. However, the website is very light on info! No information about camping facilities at all on the website.

38 minutes ago, Gingerfish79 said:

I'm making my debut at 2000Trees next year and booked my ticket without really researching it as the reviews have been consistently great. However, the website is very light on info! No information about camping facilities at all on the website.

What info are you after? The campsite is pretty small, there are toilets but like I said maybe not enough as there can be queues in peak times but they go down fairly quick. There are showers, not sure on price for this year but in 2021 they were around £6 a time so pretty steep.

the campsite has a few busking stages which are on after the main arena bands and run until around 1am. The forest stage is also just next to the campsite and not in the main arena 

33 minutes ago, therefused said:

What info are you after? The campsite is pretty small, there are toilets but like I said maybe not enough as there can be queues in peak times but they go down fairly quick. There are showers, not sure on price for this year but in 2021 they were around £6 a time so pretty steep.

the campsite has a few busking stages which are on after the main arena bands and run until around 1am. The forest stage is also just next to the campsite and not in the main arena 

Thanks for helping!

Are the toilet/shower queues massive in general camping?

Are there food options outside of the arena (thinking mainly of breakfast!)?

What's the walk like from the car park to the campsite?

Does the campsite get busy quickly, or is there generally plenty of room for everyone?

Are the glamping areas separate to general camping and do they have their own toilets/showers?

25 minutes ago, Gingerfish79 said:

Thanks for helping!

Are the toilet/shower queues massive in general camping?

Are there food options outside of the arena (thinking mainly of breakfast!)?

What's the walk like from the car park to the campsite?

Does the campsite get busy quickly, or is there generally plenty of room for everyone?

Are the glamping areas separate to general camping and do they have their own toilets/showers?

Toilet queues maybe 15 min max in general camping in the morning but you could walk five minutes to some others in the arena (might also be a queue there). Never had a shower at trees so can’t comment 

The main arena is basically split into two parts, the main stage and neu stage with food options which I think opens later on, but the other section of the arena with the cave and axiom have food options for breakfast, while there is no food in the campsite you can walk to the arena in 5/10 mins.

Walk is probably 20 mins max from car park, depends where you are parked I guess though. It’s a bit hilly and through the woods, it’s ok but the Sunday morning leaving this year was not good as it was so muddy.

There is usually loads of space in the campsite no matter what day you get there, if there are a big group of you though you may struggle on the Thursday. 

Never stayed in glamping areas but I believe they are the first section in the campsite, not sure if they have their own facilities 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm starting to get my hopes up (and convincing myself in the process) about Electric Callboy for Trees. Anyone want to talk me out of it? 

Sold out UK Academy level tour finishes on the 28th. So popularity and timing is right. No clashes for 2024. Seem to go down well at silent disco but right for a headliner? 

I also said Sleep Token was an unlikely headliner for lore reasons but they have announced other events so they are back in the running for me too. And what a contrast to have them both! 

1 hour ago, onlyacat said:

I'm starting to get my hopes up (and convincing myself in the process) about Electric Callboy for Trees. Anyone want to talk me out of it? 

Sold out UK Academy level tour finishes on the 28th. So popularity and timing is right. No clashes for 2024. Seem to go down well at silent disco but right for a headliner? 

I also said Sleep Token was an unlikely headliner for lore reasons but they have announced other events so they are back in the running for me too. And what a contrast to have them both! 

Callboy are potential, I can see Download chucking a lot of money at Sleep Token though to get them in after wembley sold out though.