Self confirms 2024

Chrisp1986

• 2 weeks later...

Shed Seven 😄 my mate is a massive fan, this genuinely might move him enough to get him to register for a ticket etc. Where would they play? Avalon headliner perhaps? midtable Other? They're the proto-landfill indie band for me

13 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

Shed Seven 😄 my mate is a massive fan, this genuinely might move him enough to get him to register for a ticket etc. Where would they play? Avalon headliner perhaps? midtable Other? They're the proto-landfill indie band for me

Maybe that 6-7pm Other slot for legacy indie which seems to have appeared!

38 minutes ago, briddj said:

Maybe that 6-7pm Other slot for legacy indie which seems to have appeared!

Legacy indie is a very polite way of putting it 😁 

i'd have gone with the 'outdated shite from last century' slot, which this year is headlining the acoustic on saturday

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

7 hours ago, balti-pie said:

Legacy indie is a very polite way of putting it 😁 

i'd have gone with the 'outdated shite from last century' slot, which this year is headlining the acoustic on saturday

Outdated?

Sheds had a no. 1 album this year I'll have you know.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, briddj said:

Outdated?

Sheds had a no. 1 album this year I'll have you know.

That's lovely for them!

and lovely for me, cos i havnt heard a single note of it 😄 i can confidently predict i know exactly how it sounds, though . . . . 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, balti-pie said:

That's lovely for them!

and lovely for me, cos i havnt heard a single note of it 😄 i can confidently predict i know exactly how it sounds, though . . . . 

Why would they change their sound? Thirty years on they shift shed (see what I did there) loads of gig tickets and are definitely bigger now than they were in the 90s.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I don't recall seeing this on the Theatre and Circus lineup. Posted on Facebook by Mr Martin.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "TH SHOW FOR GROWN UPS BASIL BRUSH Live Uinleashed CO-HOSTED BY MARTIN CABBLE-REID GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL CABARET TENT THEATRE & CIRCUS FIELD SAT & SUN LATE NIGHT SHOWS"

They've been announcing acts at random via socials. 

There's been a few others, including; Infinite Monkey Cage, Spencer Jones, RSVP Bhangre Band, Tamer Katten & John Otway.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

MIk Artistic has self confirmed  he wont be there to a couple of friends today ... cant find the correct thread 

Sorry if I'm missing something.  I've seen a few veiled (perhaps or I may be imagining things) comments, and I know he said he wasn't going to be there last year and then last minute he was.  Is there a story?  Has he upset someone?

15 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Sorry if I'm missing something.  I've seen a few veiled (perhaps or I may be imagining things) comments, and I know he said he wasn't going to be there last year and then last minute he was.  Is there a story?  Has he upset someone?

Got a last min call from croissant Neuf