Celebrities

hodgey123

25 minutes ago, the hitcher said:

Romeo and Cruz beckham were stood behind us at Elton John. I didn’t have a clue who they were and asked me for a cigarette and I said no 😂 my group laughed and told me who they were haha. Don’t think I would have given them one if I had know who they were to be fair  😂 

also seen ed miliband and Stephen merchant walked past us after Elton

and @Crazyfool01was getting interview by the bbc (i think) in front of us before sophie ellis bextor 😂 love the hat even more in person 

Yep that one was the bbc … I’m still trying to track that one and the sky one down both physical interviews …. I’ve seen the website ones and the photos on telegraph and a few different main sites if anyone comes across any would be great although I’ve not yet really tried to find them . Quite overwhelmed 😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Monty Pythagoras said:

Any @Crazyfool01 sightings? That’s all I care for!

I think I spotted @Crazyfool01 this morning interspersed with the throng of people leaving site, just after Woodsies/the road crossing heading for Gate A with a bike trailer. Probably 10am-ish as I was heading to find breakfast pre my final shift. But never a good time to interrupt on the Mon AM trudge home…

9 minutes ago, Another eforum account said:

I think I spotted @Crazyfool01 this morning interspersed with the throng of people leaving site, just after Woodsies/the road crossing heading for Gate A with a bike trailer. Probably 10am-ish as I was heading to find breakfast pre my final shift. But never a good time to interrupt on the Mon AM trudge home…

Yeah was me I was walking out with a couple of efesters @Kalopsia and @chazwwe who joined our camp this year 

• Upvote 2

On 6/23/2023 at 8:49 AM, roughbloke said:

I have ways of getting hospitality tickets through a label. it cost £600 last year, £850 this year. You stay in the hospitality area near woodsies 

On 6/23/2023 at 10:25 AM, jonnyisRFC said:

I’d probably pay that, how many can you get hold of? Might have to take your number ready for next year haha. 

On 6/23/2023 at 2:33 PM, hodgey123 said:

Was thinking exactly this too! 

And me! Was just talking about this the other day, and figures like this have come up as realistic for us in the right circumstances. Its just finding the right contacts and not getting scammed 

Edited by efcfanwirral

22 hours ago, Aragorn said:

Emily Atak spotted on railway track

She’s my mate’s cousin. We bumped into them all and chilled with them for a bit by Wow on Saturday. Think it was a bit too much understandably. Must be hard trying to have a normal time whilst getting recognised all the time. 

Dom Jolly in Theatre and Circus field before his gig. Shouted and waved at him across the field. He waved back. 

Loyle Carner heading out of West Holts field on early afternoon before his set with his kid on his shoulders. Left him to it.

Peter Crouch and Abbey Clancy coming out the Park field at about 1am.

Jo Whiley in the stone circle field.

Jamie Carragher and wife ...less said about those two pricks the better.

4 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

Dom Jolly in Theatre and Circus field before his gig. Shouted and waved at him across the field. He waved back. 

Loyle Carner heading out of West Holts field on early afternoon before his set with his kid on his shoulders. Left him to it.

Peter Crouch and Abbey Clancy coming out the Park field at about 1am.

Jo Whiley in the stone circle field.

Jamie Carragher and wife ...less said about those two pricks the better.

You've intrigued me with the bolded - always got the impression he loved and 'got' Glasto?