Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

Sorry folks I'm a little confused. I've got my full festival ticket linked up on Access Tickets but I'm not sure what the next step is for getting into the inner-city gigs? I can see the date and times that things go on sale but not actually where to buy them. Specifically for Yo La Tengo's covers set and The National. Thanks !

Managed to sort out my airline cancelled flight, and got a flight the same day but later. With the timing it looks like I’ll be missing The National gig, which sucks as I’d have loved that. I was holding out for a later start by them, and I could have made it work with taxis and what have you. Does mean I can go straight to Phoenix though, so not all lost. 

Too early to see anything yet.

At a point in time before the on sale dates you will be able to see the Ciutat event listings in the Access Ticket app. These links will then be made live to you to purchase individual concert tickets at the time/date that corresponds with your ticket status (VIP/General/Non Festival Ticket holder).

The long lead time until tickets coming on sale is giving me anxiety!

It's a long time since The National have played a circa 2,000 capacity venue and I'm in Barcelona for Primavera (then going to Italy to see them).

I don't have VIP ticket just regular, and there doesn't seem to be an upgrade option (nor does Cherry Tree National fan club seem to be offering a priority window) so in the lottery with the masses and praying seems to be the only way to get tickets. 

How much in demand are these shows? Exceptionally a suppose. 

25 minutes ago, Ecclestone82 said:

It's a long time since The National have played a circa 2,000 capacity venue and I'm in Barcelona for Primavera (then going to Italy to see them).

I don't have VIP ticket just regular, and there doesn't seem to be an upgrade option (nor does Cherry Tree National fan club seem to be offering a priority window) so in the lottery with the masses and praying seems to be the only way to get tickets. 

Have CT confirmed that? I have enquired

28 minutes ago, Ecclestone82 said:

Won't be anywhere near as bad as you fear

- tickets aren't available to day ticket holders

- lot of tourists don't arrive til Thurs or later on the Weds night

- some locals will still be working at that early time/Spanish tend to prefer to go out later

- The National have played a million times and are playing 2 days later

- Lots of people are disorganised/don't care enough and won't access the tickets when they go on sale

- Some will want to see Phoenix and is a bit of a pain to see both

Just some of the reasons...

Edited by xxialac
  • Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, xxialac said:

- some locals will still be working at that early time/Spanish tend to prefer to go out later

- Lots of people are disorganised/don't care enough and won't access the tickets when they go on sale

Yeah exactly this. Just be online right when tickets go on sale for regular ticket holders and you should be fine. It's a big show but a lot of Primavera attendees also have The National-fatigue (including myself) so will leave it.

44 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Have CT confirmed that? I have enquired

Not confirmed. I remember a similar thing (special show for privately ticketed festival) and there wasn't a CT presale. I hope there will be though it would make things simpler for the dedicated. 

Thanks for your confidence xxialac, I will be online and trying when tickets come on sale and hopefully I will get one (happy that it seems to be linked to one per person as I know how lazy people are). 

• Upvote 1

I'm not attending this year but am still enjoying keeping on here for tips and recommendations. 

Specifically, thanks to whoever it was that flagged Mandy, Indiana, and Model / Actriz this week. 

Two new names for me that I'm really enjoying! 

The joys of PS - always something to find. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, xxialac said:

So regardless of being a general day ticket holder or a VIP day ticket holder...you got to wait until May 10th with rest of general public to see if anything is left? I have a Thursday ticket but hoping to snag a couple of gigs for Ciutat.

28 minutes ago, Slix_Trix said:

So regardless of being a general day ticket holder or a VIP day ticket holder...you got to wait until May 10th with rest of general public to see if anything is left? I have a Thursday ticket but hoping to snag a couple of gigs for Ciutat.

Yes, my reading of the rules is that day ticket holders (VIP or standard) are treated as general public when it comes to Ciutat tickets and you will have to wait until May 10 to buy. There will a limited number of tickets for each event set aside for May 10 sale.