Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

12 hours ago, LMDS said:

But the Madrid poster has the Cruïlla logo on it :s

I doubt they’ll play Madrid in June and then Barcelona in July but possibly a Barcelona show separate on the week or week after Primavera not under the Primavera umbrella. Wouldn’t really make sense anyway as they don’t fit. 

6 minutes ago, Fabrizzo said:

I can't understand why we're talking about a Colombian festival with which in this edition we shared practically no artists 🤷🏻‍♂️ (same for the Mexican One)

Only because if an artist is playing in March, he will be active for the year. 

You could stick Lana on the Thursday evening, then she could arse about as much as she likes and it won't delay anyone else's set.

A fair few of the more 'rock' orientated festivals have announced this week, when the Green Day tour embargo was lifted. I'd quite like to see Jane's Addiction and Baby Metal make it to Primavera.

Lots of talk about Pearl Jam touring (apaz they like playing more mixed festivals and not stuff like Download) - well you don't get much more varied than Primavera. Maybe if The Cure are only doing the SA ones, it could be something like PJ instead.

A day of P's at P; Pearl Jam - Pulp - PJ Harvey - Pixies.

Edited by Last_Exit
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Whos3000_ said:

I can see a headliner slot taken by a big pop/mainstream act such as dua lipa but placebo and paramore do not make that much sense to me in a festival that still books unwound death grips and swans 

Paramore weren't announced by any of the rock festivals that have already announced the lineup...(Rock AM Ring,Nova rock etc etc)

Edited by Fabrizzo