Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

44 minutes ago, Martin_89 said:

It was 200 last year for early bird, so my bet is a little more, 220-230-ish.

Yes, but it was 150 for early birds tickets for PS 2020, so I'd guess there's not going to be ANOTHER price increase this year.

However, as I said last year, I'd gladly pay more if it means smaller capacity.

8 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Sadly I don’t think there was really smaller capacity this year, just smaller sales!

Yeah, I should have probably phrased it like this: I'd gladly pay more if it means more people being discouraged from buying a ticket. 🙂

28 minutes ago, pipan said:

Yeah, I should have probably phrased it like this: I'd gladly pay more if it means more people being discouraged from buying a ticket. 🙂

Yeah I knew what you meant. I’m with you totally. If an extra 20 euros a day in the ticket price means fewer sales and more space I’d prefer that. 

46 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

On the fence whether to get an earlybird or getting a 2nd hand ticket a month before

I guess the accommodation plus flights would be a double the price only a month before the festival? That'll make a bigger difference financially than the actual ticket price

19 minutes ago, sinivali said:

I guess the accommodation plus flights would be a double the price only a month before the festival? That'll make a bigger difference financially than the actual ticket price

already booked a hotel, a flight i would buy in advance if the line up was good, then i'd just hope to get a ticket a month before

48 minutes ago, Ferda said:

Any idea when the tickets will go on sale? I missed this year due to calendar clash but won't repeat the mistake for 2024 edition 🙂

FROM

1st July (only for clients of Santander) or 4th July (for general public)

TO

5th July

33 minutes ago, brosch said:

That new The Smile song is really really good 

https://youtu.be/sBtJ9_zTqdE 

Also, Slowdive just announced a new album for September followed by US/UK shows. I would guess they play Europe sans Spain in spring, and then Primavera. 

Slowdive played PS in 2018 and twice in 2022. So 2024 is maybe too soon?

Don’t see Swift touching any festivals yet given the enormity of her tour setup and length - far more lucrative for her to just do her own shows right now. Like, I wouldn’t totally rule out Coachella, because it’s Coachella, but I don’t even see that happening really, or at least not next year. 

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, Fabrizzo said:

Taylor Swift alert?

Looks like she’s got Coachella, Glasto and Prima gaps in her schedule. I can’t imagine her being too much more expensive than Depeche Mode/Dua Lipa, as it wouldn’t be the full stadium show production and I imagine that’s where the cost goes…