BBC Coverage 2023

gooner1990

This has been ace so far. Yeah his voice isn't what it was but the songs and music just make me feel great and give me so many happy memories. 

And Slash is a freak of nature. Guitar level = God

• Upvote 2

And GnR are on time now cause outside of this they get like 5 million a night so why not keep the night train of money rolling 7 years and counting. 

I mean glasto is gonna be 3 for 3 on headliners this year with subpar vocalists it seems. Just a matter of who has a good time while performing.

6 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

And GnR are on time now cause outside of this they get like 5 million a night so why not keep the night train of money rolling 7 years and counting. 

I mean glasto is gonna be 3 for 3 on headliners this year with subpar vocalists it seems. Just a matter of who has a good time while performing.

Alex was mediocre but listenable, Axl's voice is just embarrassing. 

Edited by matrainertje

Just now, northernringo said:

Can't see McCartney ever playing a stage at Glastonbury again, I think last year was a good way to end it for him

Yeah I wasn’t really expecting it, but that introduction did have me momentarily think he was gonna walk out, especially with him being on site. 

Just now, verrymerry said:

Watched the end of Rina, amazing! Didn't know anything of hers before

Calling out Matty Healy for reasons I don’t entirely understand was a power move.

G&R not my thing but fun if you like this stuff? Slash smashing it and Axl seems ok with the high notes, if not everything else.

4 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

Calling out Matty Healy for reasons I don’t entirely understand was a power move.

G&R not my thing but fun if you like this stuff? Slash smashing it and Axl seems ok with the high notes, if not everything else.

Missed that, what'd she say about him? He's a toss pot (imo) 

(Jesus, autocorrect typed Jim, I love JP Jim!) 

Edited by verrymerry