Who are you looking forward to catching on Thursday?

Pateen

2 hours ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

For Baggy Mondays, do you try to get into the tent, or just listen from outside? I’ve done both, and if the weathers good, sitting just above Stonebridge the sounds not too bad. New tent May ease some of the congestion though.

Previously there's normally a decent spot to the right of the tent as you look at it, by the path through to the tipi field. Generally easier to get served as well.

Never bothered trying to get inside tbh, if the weather's decent it's much nicer to be outside and get the blue skies! Atmosphere's still top notch

2 hours ago, Keithy said:

You should all be at VLURE at Bread and Roses, 11:30pm for one of the guaranteed sets of the festival. 

Someone at work was on about these the other day but didnt realize they were on at Glasto. May have to check them out!

3 hours ago, Keithy said:

You should all be at VLURE at Bread and Roses, 11:30pm for one of the guaranteed sets of the festival. 

Where abouts is the Bread & Roses ? I thought I might miss Vlure on their BBC Intro slot but would be cool to see them Thursday!

20 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:
20 hours ago, -TLR- said:

i'll throw this out as an idea for Thursday:

image.png.04caf748cf6f23ddfee389a4feedb757.png

i can't speak for the current show - but i saw these guys a few years ago (just stumbled by chance into the tent) and it was brilliant, it was equal parts amazing and terrifying. 

in fact, i don't think i've ever been so pleased that i don't touch drugs anymore (they're baad mmmkay) - if i had seen that show in the mid '90's i dread to think what would have happened to my mind...

Thank you. I’m putting it down on my list

Thank you both. I'm putting drugs on my list 🙂

• Like 1

On 6/2/2023 at 9:29 AM, worthyraver said:

Paul "Panda Hands" Currie

100% this. He's playing multiple times every day and I am going to see him at least twice. I have seen him at two past Glastos and he's been one of my favourite things at both.

The bread fight. Oh my, the bread fight.

2 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Thurs night is shaping up VERY nicely. 

Glade for Arielle Free>Ewan McVicar>Denis Sulta between 9 until about midnight. 

Then head to Truth Stage for Skindred>Ho99o9>Alt Blk Era. 

It's gonna be a fantastic start and it's ONLY the Thurs evening. 

Hoping Glade isn't a shitshow like last Thursday, the volume was too low and it was absolutely rammed. 

1 minute ago, Hank Hankinson said:

Hoping Glade isn't a shitshow like last Thursday, the volume was too low and it was absolutely rammed. 

I've heard a lot about the sound, hope it's decent too. Hope there's enough spread and the names I mentioned aren't rammed - I don't know if the Glade is the de facto place to be on Thurs night? There's plenty of good stuff elsewhere, the Levels surely has the "bigger" names considering it looks like such a big venue now?