The churnups

a6l6e6x

8 minutes ago, Keithy said:

Surely you beat to a pulp not churn?

It's one of those contextual things. I think you can churn fibre up into pulp, for example. It's still a long shot, but a lot of people have expected Pulp to be somewhere on the bill, the slot fits their status, Jarvis likes to joke around a bit (hence the odd name)... Maybe they could have changed it to the Cut Ups, the Mash Ups, the Beat Ups... maybe all those names were already taken by other bands/artists. Can't find anything on the Churnups at all except to do with fruit pulp and ice cream/smoothies/sorbet.

image.png.d0892526a703ba97d7eb757da6b9088f.png

3 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

The post about the cast? I thought that must be a wind-up. Why would they go through all that effort to make this name of the Churnups, just to blow their cover in a matter of hours, doesn't add up to me.

No the one ref Joey T . A very consistent source of quality info around these parts 

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

No the one ref Joey T . A very consistent source of quality info around these parts 

Hmm, they could just be on site for a special guest appearance with GnR.

WARNING: For people who are adverse to "men with guitars", you should look away now.

Or QOTSA. Or both...

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

I can't believe that they would choose a name that is so much closer to a process in making pulp, than anything to do with the Foo's. 

Or even risk letting the Foo's totally upstage both Royal Blood AND Arctic Monkeys.

And also, I doubt they would spill the beans so quickly on Twitter with a lazy "follow" (and a cheap picture of a cast - esp after the lengths they went to last time with their announcement) following the release of the full Glasto line-up.

My money is on Pulp being third down Friday and Foos just guest appearing with GnR and/or QOTSA.

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

This is such great fun 🙂 I remember the foos thread and this is similar . Couldn’t care less who it turns out to be I just love ❤️ this stuff 

I'd love it more if I had a ticket...

Anyone help a brother out?