Official site stage line ups

Ayrshire Chris

That feeling... @Ayrshire Chris when you stay up all night in case the official line up and stage times come out, and nothing happens. I feel for you! But if you go to bed now, you just know they’ll drop it. Best to push through. Caffeine until Tuesday. Push through. Just pretend you’re on the farm, it’ll be good practise.....  😉

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

That feeling... @Ayrshire Chris when you stay up all night in case the official line up and stage times come out, and nothing happens. I feel for you! But if you go to bed now, you just know they’ll drop it. Best to push through. Caffeine until Tuesday. Push through. Just pretend you’re on the farm, it’ll be good practise.....  😉

Yes, it changed at midnight, just as I got home from a Sparks gig, I tell you it’s a sign. 

6 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Theyre probably getting ready to roll it out. Clicking on each area is a bit easier instead of scrolling down the list to get to where you want specifically.

They used to have the links, but they were just anchor tags that took you to a specific part of the page didn't they? You could click links, scroll, or search for text in the page. This is a significant step back IMHO.

4 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Exactly, a free weekend to plan, check setlists, clashes etc. 

I'm really surprised they don't give people the entire weekend to do it. Any artists or gaps that they haven't filled by now don't really matter, and they could just amend it in a week anyway.

7 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

I'm really surprised they don't give people the entire weekend to do it. Any artists or gaps that they haven't filled by now don't really matter, and they could just amend it in a week anyway.

It's about exposure though, those going will trawl through the line up regardless of when it is released. Saturday is probably the worst day to do it IMO. Sunday would be better I'd say. 

2 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

They used to have the links, but they were just anchor tags that took you to a specific part of the page didn't they? You could click links, scroll, or search for text in the page. This is a significant step back IMHO.

I wonder why they’ve removed 2022? 
https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/line-up/line-up-2022/

2019 is still there in the usual format:

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/line-up/line-up-2019/