Predict the final TBAs

churlie100

3 hours ago, Robinn said:

Mumford and Sons just got announced as the final headliner for Rock Werchter (instead of Stromae, who sadly cancelled all his shows). Would be surprised if they’re NOT one of the TBA’s

Weren't they supposed to be a suprise act that was subbing Taylor?

4 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Any knowledge of the Park TBA up against Lizzo? Gotta be someone decent to tempt ppl away from the Pyramid a smidge?

Pretenders, apparently. A night for the old 'uns. 

Has there been actual info putting The Pretenders in that Park slot or is it because of that interview they/one of them gave that mentioned Glastonbury? Like said above, seems a bit of a crap secret set considering they wouldn’t exactly be playing high up the lineup these days anyway, and I’m really not sure how much of a draw they’d be.

Let's take this seriously...the rumours of The Pretenders, DMAs and Hozier are based on reasoning, knowledge, emotion or 3 glasses of wine?

Information is too serious to be playing along, my wife might makes me go to see Courteeners - DMAs if it happens and make me miss Pulp. Can put in danger the marriage.

1 hour ago, JBVelas said:

Let's take this seriously...the rumours of The Pretenders, DMAs and Hozier are based on reasoning, knowledge, emotion or 3 glasses of wine?

Information is too serious to be playing along, my wife might makes me go to see Courteeners - DMAs if it happens and make me miss Pulp. Can put in danger the marriage.

Fingers crossed your marriage survives any clashes 🤞

Hearing that Rick Astley + Blossoms will be there for Woodsies TBA on Friday? Is this 100% sure? They haven't played together for over a year I think so it looks like a really strange booking. Would have preferred a real band/artist but well...sing-along will be.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JBVelas said:

Hearing that Rick Astley + Blossoms will be there for Woodsies TBA on Friday? Is this 100% sure? They haven't played together for over a year I think so it looks like a really strange booking. Would have preferred a real band/artist but well...sing-along will be.

They played together in December in the encore at Brixton. He came out and did There Is a Light That Never Goes Out and This Charming Man.

And then again at Manchester Apollo later in the month where they did those two, plus another couple.

Edited by briddj

11 minutes ago, JBVelas said:

Rick joined them on stage a couple of times back in December for 4 Smiths songs in the encore... so looks like an ongoing thing!

8 hours ago, JBVelas said:

💯

8 hours ago, briddj said:

They played together in December in the encore at Brixton. He came out and did There Is a Light That Never Goes Out and This Charming Man.

And then again at Manchester Apollo later in the month where they did those two, plus another couple.

The Manchester gig was full Smiths gig and this will be the same.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2023 at 9:40 PM, snoochie1981 said:

Probably a coincidence but 1975 are listed here alongside a mixture of other acts, all on the Glastonbury lineup

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/brand/p0bw646w

Pretty sure Radiohead popped up in a similar list in the Guardian before 2011. Which was seen as a mistake but...

(although that was a lineup page, this is probably just coincidence and they did a show because they were doing Big Weekend)

Edited by strummer77