The Unofficial eFests Meet-up

Crazyfool01

3 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I'll be there going Taps Aff to a Fat Bob Dylan and a Fat Nick Cave.

A fat Nick Cave? Not sure even AI can create that.

8 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

the unofficial pre meet meet at croissant neuf 

What time will you be there? I’ll try and make one or the other but I think briefing will be at 6pm

29 minutes ago, shorny said:

are non active people allowed to attend this?

it is at the Ridge and Furrow, a public bar and there is no permission of any sort needed or implied.  It is open to all, including family, friends, and stalkers that have nothing to do with this site. Please don't be intimidated by the prolific nature of some, everybody is of equal worth.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

43 minutes ago, pilton digger said:

it is at the Ridge and Furrow, a public bar and there is no permission of any sort needed or implied.  It is open to all, including family, friends, and stalkers that have nothing to do with this site. Please don't be intimidated by the prolific nature of some, everybody is of equal worth.

Everyone except those discount flight spammers who pollute the boards on a regular basis. They can do one.

• Upvote 1

I am a rare poster on the forums but I have followed these threads for years and years. I would be up for the meet up. It would be great to be around many fellow music enthusiasts, whom I have a high respect for when it comes to understanding festivals and music as a whole. I never put the feels across previously, nor do I post regularly because to be honest, I am slightly embarrassed by the profile my adolescence created. So although GodlikeYeezus is outdated, uncool and no longer laughable (if it ever was), I am not and would love to meet you guys in my less embarrassing flesh suit. 

Look forward to it!

Edited by GodlikeYeezus
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, GodlikeYeezus said:

I am a rare poster on the forums but I have followed these threads for years and years. I would be up for the meet up. It would be great to be around many fellow music enthusiasts, whom I have a high respect for when it comes to understanding festivals and music as a whole. I never put the feels across previously, nor do I post regularly because to be honest, I am slightly embarrassed by the profile my adolescence created. So although GodlikeYeezus is outdated, uncool and no longer laughable (if it ever was), I am not and would love to meet you guys in my less embarrassing flesh suit. 

Look forward to it!

Fantastic come along and say hello . There is a function to change username if you really aren’t happy with it . Just dm the mod or ask for a change in discussions section