The Unofficial eFests Meet-up

Crazyfool01

17 minutes ago, Neil said:

there's a difference between a contribution and taking responsibility for the costs, was glad to pay down the huge hosting bill recently.

Of course. Just like all business owners posting in here have to support the costs of their businesses. Which allows them to generate revenues… 

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It does however have a slushy cocktail machine, which is great in the heat, but can be quite strong!

Got into the cocktail slush for the first time last year. Absolutely ace.

A few of them and a some Bloody Mary's at Strumerville are simpleh Lovleh 

8 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Iggy Iggy Iggy can’t you see

Sometimes Neil’s posts just mystify me

And I just posted here to say

This thread is a joke, clear up the mess he’s made.

Another day in Neil’s ghetto

I look around and I’m already upset yo

Negative comments - about 102 

Neil’s tagged me in a comment I don’t know what to do 

I’m interrupted by a phone ring

sometimes wish I never put efests on the motherfucking thing 

Just catching up, started reading the first few pages of this thread but I got fed up. People need to learn to just literally ignore sometimes I think.

Anyway, looking forward to this! I was thinking... I'm just gonna drop the kids off for a couple of hours with you all while I head to Shangri-La... you'll all watch them won't you, Ta! 😜

7 hours ago, Neil said:

no idea why you've decided its for you to arrange but, is it cos....

Because you previously chucked a hissy fit and said you weren't going to organise one. 

Maybe it's more that it isn't all about you eh?

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I've been to a few meets now, but since they're only once a year and for one evening, I generally spend most of my time talking to people who I've not met in real life, but do know their names from the forum. In this respect, you're the perfect kind of person to show up!

Thanks, that's reassuring, really looking forward to putting some faces to the names, getting to know people, and making some new friends! ✌️

6 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

not for me to say im sure at some point itll get listed somewhere 

You couldn't say cos you don't know I never gave you an asking price. I had two sizable offers.

So I'd just like to add that @Crazyfool01is the most helpful and supporting person on this forum and saying that he does it because it's all about him is ridiculous.  If that was his motivation, he'd not help people quietly without any fanfare, which I personally know he does.

And  @Quark- good to know you'll be there!  We need to make an arrangement - NY Brass Band wasn't it?