The Unofficial eFests Meet-up

Crazyfool01

For those who aren’t sure where it is… 

Ridge & Furrow
Located in the Cabaret Field in the striking pink and blue big top, this bar is always a great place to visit. it has an eclectic music policy that is perfect for lazing around in the sun or later on, dancing under the moonlight. As well as a fully stocked bar, there will be a wide variety of cocktails on offer and who knows you might even see a flying pig or two.

Worth noting this isn’t the 2023 map but the bar is still in the same place as it’s marked on this one anyway.

IMG_5271.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Levitz said:

Surely it's for any efester to suggest/arrange to meet, we are all part of the community. And @Crazyfool01 has done fuck tons to help people get there this year (and previous) and has supported/defended the forums when they were yours. This seems like a really mean spirited response. 

he's nothing to do with the running of efestivals.

3 minutes ago, Neil said:
27 minutes ago, Levitz said:

Surely it's for any efester to suggest/arrange to meet, we are all part of the community. And @Crazyfool01 has done fuck tons to help people get there this year (and previous) and has supported/defended the forums when they were yours. This seems like a really mean spirited response. 

neither were those that setup last years meet thread . but anyway if people want to come along to the crazy fool meet at the ridge and furrow they will be absolutely welcome as ever 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 16

6 minutes ago, Neil said:
30 minutes ago, Levitz said:

I didn't say he did, although he did assist you as a moderator for a while to try and help the forums, because he's a nice guy who tries to help people. I don't think I have ever criticised you on here before but posting mean spirited shit at @Crazyfool01 is just out of order. 

I will be at @Crazyfool01's meet up because he has enabled me to go this year, out of the goodness of his heart, after I've been through 5 months of shit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Boris said:

I'll be there. I hope you are too Neil. Sorry it's evolving without your instigation. 

It's not evolving. S huge site and five days to choose from and the whole lexicon of words and it ends up the same. But without the efestivals flag .

4 minutes ago, Levitz said:

I didn't say he did, although he did assist you as a moderator for a while to try and help the forums, because he's a nice guy who tries to help people. I don't think I have ever criticised you on here before but posting mean spirited shit at @Crazyfool01 is just out of order. 

I will be at @Crazyfool01's meet up because he has enabled me to go this year, out of the goodness of his heart, after I've been through 5 months of shit. 

I'm surely allowed opinions on things,vsamevas you. Vrazyfool has been very helpful on occasion and been thanked for his help at that time.he could have asked about setting this up in competition to an official efests meet and chose not to.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

no idea why you've decided its for you to arrange but, is it cos....

The guy who organised a community fundraiser to help you access Glastonbury last year? I’d guess he probably doesn’t think it’s all about him. 

23 minutes ago, Neil said:
47 minutes ago, Levitz said:

Expand  

As are you now. 

2 hours ago, broken monkey said:

I'm planning to attend the meetup for the first time. Been on these forums for 14 years so would be great to put some faces to the names. Attending the festival just as a twosome this year so very much up for meeting some awesome new people.

Managed to get my tickets through resale group 1 so looking forward to meeting with members from there also (owe @Scrumpas many ciders as he can handle too!)

Resale group 1 success here also, I'll be there!

Just now, blutarsky said:

The guy who organised a community fundraiser to help you access Glastonbury last year? I’d guess he probably doesn’t think it’s all about him. 

It didn't help me access Glastonbury last year I was going anyway. it did assist things by helping make my Glastonbury stay a bit easier. 

2 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

As are you now. 

I am. My involvement did not end when I sold. He bought what I created and what I created was done by how I curate things here.

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

I am. My involvement did not end when I sold. He bought what I created and what I created was done by how I curate things here.

Does he have a username I can contact to get permission for naming it an efest meet . ? 

Edited by Crazyfool01

Just now, March Hare said:

Yes, but in the same place at the same time. I’m struggling to make one of them, let alone two

Just imagine what happens when you are nervously wandering past and loitering and find yourself in the middle of one of them 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Hang on, you're still running the forums? 

People should stop making stuff up about me. I'm still involved with efestivals.