Site Map 2023

Dukeicon

3 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

that walkway through Pylon Ground is going to return surely .... as the water points are on the route of where it should be 

I really don't get the Pylon Ground planning. Surely everyone is going to pile in through Gate A and go straight down like they always do (it's my usual route) only to realise it's a dead end. Just doesn't make any logical sense.

40 minutes ago, D-Low said:

I really don't get the Pylon Ground planning. Surely everyone is going to pile in through Gate A and go straight down like they always do (it's my usual route) only to realise it's a dead end. Just doesn't make any logical sense.

It’s my usual route too and it’s completely baffling as to why they’ve done that. 

15 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

It’s my usual route too and it’s completely baffling as to why they’ve done that. 

Totally agree it’s our usual route, I’ll know because of this forum but my mates would be oblivious, seems like such a strange decision

On 5/30/2023 at 4:04 PM, cerv said:

Anyone know what Worthy Rest is about? 

It's a new drop-in facility – located in Silver Hayes and the Park – you can go to if it's all getting a bit too much, with representation from iTHINC (who run Green Welfare and I volunteer with), Mind, SARSAS, and The  Samaritans: https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/advice/welfare/

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, deadstillstanding said:

It's a new drop-in facility – located in Silver Hayes and the Park – you can go to if it's all getting a bit too much, with representation from iTHINC (who run Green Welfare and I volunteer with), Mind, SARSAS, and The  Samaritans: https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/advice/welfare/

That's a great service. Is it new or have I just missed it before?  As a recurring anxiety sufferer (under control for now) I strongly approve.

16 hours ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

That's a great service. Is it new or have I just missed it before?  As a recurring anxiety sufferer (under control for now) I strongly approve.

Pretty sure they had one to the rear of the west holts field last year, opposite the toilets on the track that leads down to the leftfield. Not sure if it is exactly the same one but i'm certain there was a chill out/sensory safe space there. 

4 minutes ago, eyebrain said:

Arriving to Sticklinch carpark with people camping there. It’s a bit of unclear how is it for me to get to gate D from there?

If they have space in their booking you can be added and get wristbanded at Sticklinch then just walk in with your tent etc and go where you like.

11 minutes ago, eyebrain said:

They don’t 😞

I think you can walk up or get them to drop you off by Orange 39 then walk through…there was a thread on here somewhere about how to get from Sticklinch to PGA so assume it will be a similar route (to start with!)

On 5/31/2023 at 9:53 PM, 4AssedMonkey said:

It's new. The different services all had a presence previously - mostly in the older parts of the site - but this is the first time they're co-located like this and in two of the newer but also very busy and kinda underserved areas, support-wise.

Here's the final (I think) tube map for Glasto 2023!

If you'd like to run off copies then there's a pdf and jpg at this link and please consider dropping by the iTHINC Green Welfare tent to drop some coins in the bucket, or buy a raffle ticket to take home the big map hung on the marquee. We're a not-for-profit voluntary organization providing 24:7 welfare to people in crisis at a whole bunch of UK festivals – your quids really do make a difference.

image.thumb.jpeg.8f2b01859e8660d558c52c6bf8d4e0bb.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8