Who's Playing Where '23

mike46

13 hours ago, Chrisp1986 said:

I believe every stage except Other (some of those with Housemartins)

i knew he'd don the other but somone has already posted that, when did he do acoustic or avalon?

14 hours ago, DL50 said:

Where do people think Maneskin will be? Maybe 3rd or 4th on Pyramid? 

Total guesswork on my part but I think they could be on the Other Sunday vs the Legend(s), a La Fontaines DC last year and Bring me the Horizon another year

13 hours ago, Chrisp1986 said:

I believe every stage except Other (some of those with Housemartins)

He headlined The Other in 2005 (edited after being corrected lol), it was AMAZING !!!!! AND I was on the TV, when I went home and watched it, 2nd row front and centre 🙂 Still got the glasses somewhere that got handed out. 

Edited by Franky

Just now, FrancisH said:

Royal Blood subbing AM not doing it for me.

Also I want Pulp to neatly slot in there so could everyone stop putting them there in predictions and start manifesting a Pulp announcement instead please nice one cheers.

Don’t mind it tbf as I want to see FredAgain so suits me it’s Vs Royal Blood who I’m not bothered about seeing

14 minutes ago, Jackglasto said:

Is it 100% confirmed that Fred Again is before Wizkid on Other? I know I have seen a few people say it but wondered if it is nailed on, for me he would be more suited when the sun has gone down (doesn’t matter which stage really) 

If you believe the info then yes he is.  And I do believe that info because before the poster came out we already knew 27 of the names on the poster.  We knew the poster was coming out and knew Lana was meant to be playing. 

So… I’m going with it’s true 

6 minutes ago, sisco said:

If you believe the info then yes he is.  And I do believe that info because before the poster came out we already knew 27 of the names on the poster.  We knew the poster was coming out and knew Lana was meant to be playing. 

So… I’m going with it’s true 

Seems an odd one to me given the hype around him but then I’m not sure how Royal Blood have moved up a slot since 2017 so I know nowt