Self Confirms 2023

Gnomicide

9 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

With Pete Waterman doing a guest spot. 

The stuff of modelist dreams.

7 hours ago, MrRadioactiveCake said:

Bit of a leap... but a meet-and-greet ticket website has Yungblud down for Glasto. Obviously just a 3rd party site that links to ticket sales for an artists dates, but it must be drawing those dates from somewhere...

https://www.meetandgreetticket.com/Search?query=yungblood

image.thumb.png.abfe5797d0d12f99bd028081524ec18e.png

Interesting!

1 hour ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

The stuff of modelist dreams.

Interesting!

i reckon thats just somewhere selling hospitality tickets, and the yungblud stuff is yunrelated, but  is just on the same page.

On 2/20/2023 at 7:36 AM, dotdash79 said:

I would go for an hour of stock aitken waterman hit’s in that slot, so long it was done in the style of the hitman and her. 

Unlikely, Michaela Strachan is almost certainly a badger lover. Michael Eavis the dairy farmer won’t approve. 😉😊

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

9 hours ago, rwoo said:

Say She She just self confirmed on Insta in a dm. Love them to be fair! 

In a dm is not a self confirm it's them telling you they're playing. A true self confirm is a public msg everyone can see. 

14 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Say She She are fab - and, tbh, in exactly the sort of place in their career that would see them get an early slot in The Park or WH. I would have placed a bet on them this year.

Seeing them in Glasgow in a few weeks anyway.

First act for G23 that I hadn't heard before but really like! Let the music discoveries continue!

It's great knowing that in a few months time, I'll be standing in a field in Somerset loving music by people I don't know exist right now.

27 minutes ago, Jose Pose said:

If I DM you now and tell you the sky is blue, does that mean it isn’t true? 

An act has DM'd them about whether they are playing a gig - i.e. their business.

If you are a scientist, or something similar whom I'd reasonably expect to have knowledge about frequencies of light or colour generally, then that increases the likelihood of it being the case.

If you're just some bullshit philosopher talking about ontological arguments about 'truth' then I will assume you may just be being cantankerous.