2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

15 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Think the chocolate is gonna be hard to find now … none in my local shop and none online … I got recognised when I walked in … think they might think I have chocolate issues 

I took a trip to the Oxfam shop in Nicolson Street Edinburgh yesterday afternoon as a final attempt to get some friends tickets after an unsuccessful resale in the morning. Bought a couple but no joy. I reckon there was at least 20 bars left in the display at the till.  If anyone has friends in Edinburgh might be worth calling in a favour. 

8 hours ago, Steveb72 said:

Anyone with Vodafone, this competition starts today looks like you can enter every day upto 7 May.  Good luck

IMG_2431.png

Anyone with Vodafone had a go at this yet? That is a crazy amount of tickets to win compared to all the other comps around at the moment. 
If it’s only open until 7th May from today that something like 7 pairs of tickets to be won each day - must be the best odds of any of the comps so far? 

4 hours ago, rmartin1803 said:

What a winner looks like 

645FFB32-7571-41EB-9808-264C4DE8D128.png

Seen they won it from the Oxfam in Manchester. Only last week (pre-bagging tickets) I was buying bars from Oxfam's in SW London, and my friend who I got tickets in the coach sale with lived literally around the corner from this... I could blame myself for not telling him about the competition but I know for a fact, he would never have bothered to go and buy one anyway! 

5 hours ago, angelin said:

I literally dont know one person on vodaphone. If someone has bought a sim and topped up can they let us know on here if its worked? Ive spent a small fortune on competitions and not eve; for me. Just have one mate needing a ticket. 

I bought a sim yesterday and topped up immediately. I’m still waiting to be able to access the rewards page over 16 hours later. Contacted Vodafone who told me to wait the 48 hours as it says and then come back to them if no luck. 

My uncle is on Vodafone and we played via his app yesterday but no luck. 

21B8BE62-26BE-4098-9A5D-63123BA2A8DC.png

17 hours ago, cb4747 said:

It isn't easy for someone who isn't already with Vodafone to enter. I've grabbed a Pay as you go sim, topped up with £10 but still cannot access the rewards in the app 🤨 so it's got to be kind of small entry numbers!

When you say you topped it up £10 did you have to do that at the time of buying or did you top up online. Been ages since I had a pay as you go so couldn't remember 

36 minutes ago, muffpuffin said:

When you say you topped it up £10 did you have to do that at the time of buying or did you top up online. Been ages since I had a pay as you go so couldn't remember 

I topped it up on the app after installing the sim 

Would be much happier with the vodafone allocation if they made it only for those with existing Glasto registration details rather than those who have shown no previous interest.

It's a lot of tickets, no doubt they paid a lot, but then presumably there are a lot of costs from the two cancellations still to be covered. 

• Upvote 1

Vodafone's 5g coverage seems to be a bit patchy and their customer service reviews are pretty poor, so not sure I'm ready to commit to a 12 month sim with them.

A 1 month sim is £25 which seems a bit much, but if I bought this today, I wonder if I could claim the rewards straight away...

Just now, Lubic87 said:

Vodafone's 5g coverage seems to be a bit patchy and their customer service reviews are pretty poor, so not sure I'm ready to commit to a 12 month sim with them.

A 1 month sim is £25 which seems a bit much, but if I bought this today, I wonder if I could claim the rewards straight away...

It says 'If you're a new customer, or recently changed your plan, please be aware that it can take a few days...'
I don't think it makes a difference whether its PAYG or monthly 😞