The 2023 food stall thread!

Franky

2 hours ago, pootle77 said:

Managed to secure my first ticket in 7 years but will be my 8th Glasto. Whilst technically not food, I used to love stopping by Groovy Smoothie in the mornings to get my hit of fruity vitamins before a day of gluttony. Does anyone know if this stall still exists?

theres a few different smoothie stands around the festival not sure on that particular one though .... would imagine they are all pretty similar ? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, hurdy said:

Mexican Seoul are back - cauli bites were incredible

Hell yes. Ate there twice last year. Think it was the only stall I specifically went back to. Lush.

On 3/17/2023 at 10:55 AM, pootle77 said:

Managed to secure my first ticket in 7 years but will be my 8th Glasto. Whilst technically not food, I used to love stopping by Groovy Smoothie in the mornings to get my hit of fruity vitamins before a day of gluttony. Does anyone know if this stall still exists?

Last year they had a stall on the left hand side as you walked into The Park, pretty much opposite the Rabbit Hole. Quality smoothies.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2023 at 10:55 AM, pootle77 said:

I think so. Have stalls close to Other Stage and in The Park? Always get them confused with another smoothie vendor though.

A Sunshine Spice is my goto liquid brekkie (whizzed up pineapples, orange juice and a good hit of ginger. Plus an ingredient I'm forgetting I think).

They also do a muesli with yoghurt type thing that seems to be very popular iirc.

___

It's been discussed to death I know, but the queues for food last year were fucking horrendous. There's a festival on. I don't want to be having to start adding slots into my clashfinder for food queues.

More food vendors please. More simple, cheap, unpretentious, don't feel like your being taken advantage of as a captive audience, food vendors please. Fill some of those massive gaps between stalls that are just wire mesh fences covered in sackcloth.

• Like 1

I'd say there was a noticeable reduction in the number of food vendors last year, which probably contributed to the queues.  Given the increased costs of everything, I'd be surprised if it bounces back this time.  😞

10 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

I'd say there was a noticeable reduction in the number of food vendors last year, which probably contributed to the queues.  Given the increased costs of everything, I'd be surprised if it bounces back this time.  😞

Lots relating to sickness around covid too … many would either have been not able to come or had reduced staffing levels which contributed to longer queue times