Accommodation 1st December on Sale

Avalon_Fields

6 minutes ago, BBC7BBCHEAVEN said:

Oh that will be awkward then, me and my wife got tickets on our reg's because a mate who will be trying in the resale wants to take their camper.

I guess one of us will have to drive in with them? I was sure they didn't cross check them this year

If you all travel in together you will be fine, some check and some don't.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, buddiepaul said:

In the panic to get WV, I forgot the car park too.  Think I did the same last year.  They will appear for purchase on their own later I am sure

I did that last year and picked one up about 30 mins later no problem

6 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

Can't swap as they have your name and registration on them, you will be allowed to all go in general but not quiet.

You will be allowed to all go in general but not quiet, here is a map...

276298870_10158325813186611_6637552132134197258_n.jpg

Don't think I'd call that area "quiet". More like "you'll have drunk people traipsing past at all hours of the night and still hear the sound from the stages until 5am".

If you're actually after a quiet area you'd be better off the right side of the trees in the general campervan area... but it's all relative. I think quiet in this context just means a tiny bit closer to the site for little people legs to walk.

3 minutes ago, robin said:

Don't think I'd call that area "quiet". More like "you'll have drunk people traipsing past at all hours of the night and still hear the sound from the stages until 5am".

If you're actually after a quiet area you'd be better off the right side of the trees in the general campervan area... but it's all relative. I think quiet in this context just means a tiny bit closer to the site for little people legs to walk.

True. I managed to move my CV this year away from the walkway. It’s a good tip whichever field you’re in, try to avoid being next to the walkways.

1 minute ago, basquille said:

Also in the boat that forgot the Car Park Pass for Sticklinch during picking accommodation.

Sent SeeTickets a message.. so fingers crossed!

Seems silly that you can't pick them up in seperate transactions.

You can!  Just not during this sale. 

21 minutes ago, BBC7BBCHEAVEN said:

We could only get two campervan east quiet and one east normal, anyone know of people would be up for swaps? Be annoying to be split up

It’s not easy to do. There is a way if you’re desperate but it’s not straightforward. To swap, someone with a quiet ticket needs to be entering in your 3rd CV to get into quiet, and the opposite too, accompany them to use your normal ticket to get theirs into normal. Dunno if that makes sense, but you need to rely on someone else willing to swap to make it happen.

Alternatively, try buy one in resales and suffer the admin cost for the unwanted one.