Resale Club 2023

Jack.194

6 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

our spreadsheet got 9 /14 ..... i got in at 9.01 and the reg had been used .... got back in for another and bristol buses kept selling out as i got in and worked my way down the page ffs 

That sounds like quite a good number though. Real shame for the ones you couldn't secure 

5 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Urgh I feel horrendous. I’ve got a ticket but was trying for 1 friend and no joy. I can’t help but think if I’d gone for Thursday straight off it would have been different. Got as far as to press proceed and then crash. 

In previous years I’ve found that Thursday sold the quickest for me. Also entirely random if you get through or not. It’s a complete lottery, don’t worry about it! Hope you manage on Sunday 😊

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Lycra said:

In my previous experience on these forums it usually takes much longer than  24hrs before the "oh shit, what have we done" penny drops

Give it a week and the ''booked coach tickets but can't get the coach'' will be back 

1 hour ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Urgh I feel horrendous. I’ve got a ticket but was trying for 1 friend and no joy. I can’t help but think if I’d gone for Thursday straight off it would have been different. Got as far as to press proceed and then crash. 

Don't feel too bad. None of us could even get past the holding page so it might not have made any difference 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mufcok said:

I just wanna say thanks.. again, to @Peter_Quaife who bagged me a ticket via resale group 4. Not just any ticket, my number one option (Manchester - Wednesday).

So happy and ready to do what I can for the rest of the group on Sunday. God bless this place, and Glastonbury 

Delighted for you mufcok. I'll not lie, I started the process fairly relaxed, but as I got the reg details page up (within 30 secs, took be my surprise big style) , location choice etc the heart rate was off the charts. See you in June, and hopefully loads more posters who'll strike gold on Sunday 🤘

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I’m available to help out on Sunday, also Mrs C. Will check spreadsheet 

Hi Ayrshire Chris, are you already helping a group on Sunday, if not group 3 are looking for helpers? 🙂

35 minutes ago, Sameer said:

Sale was brutal for me was stuck on the holding page till well after they were sold out 

Yeah me too. 

I had 4 phones on 5g, 1 laptop on VPN and 1 laptop on home wi fi and didn’t get any device passed the holding page 

1 minute ago, JB3 said:

Yeah me too. 

I had 4 phones on 5g, 1 laptop on VPN and 1 laptop on home wi fi and didn’t get any device passed the holding page 

Yea hoping general sale is a bit better. At a diff location so fingers crossed. All the best for you too