Resale Club 2023

Jack.194

10 minutes ago, t0paz said:

Yeah, they’ll get a message saying tickets have already been purchased with those numbers.

They will then be able to put new numbers in and submit again.

6 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Great, as long as it's blocked then from being used again, that's helpful 

Also if someone is in 2 or more groups they have secured they're tickets without telling the group they are in then it will lock that group for 10 minutes they will be fucked....

"Please note, your registration numbers will be locked for up to 10 minutes if your details are entered incorrectly, an attempt to book is already held against your registration number, or your 5 minutes on the booking page ends. If the transaction fails and tickets are still available, your registration number will be released to give you the chance to try again"

2 minutes ago, buddiepaul said:

It is worse if only one number has been used (or is invalid), as a quick decision then needs to be taken to proceed with the other 3 - rather than trying to fix the issue.  I assume this is the way to go?

Yeah just proceed with the 3 people as they'll be no time to try and fit in anyone else

If anyone is concerned they have incorrect reg/post code details you can check it now, ahead of the sale.

Go to Glastonbury.seetickets.com and click the link to buy Worthy View parking. It then asks you for the reg details. If it’s correct it will tell you there is no booking for that registration. If it’s incorrect it will tell you the details don’t match.

One less thing to worry about for tomorrow/Sunday.

53 minutes ago, t0paz said:

If anyone is concerned they have incorrect reg/post code details you can check it now, ahead of the sale.

Go to Glastonbury.seetickets.com and click the link to buy Worthy View parking. It then asks you for the reg details. If it’s correct it will tell you there is no booking for that registration. If it’s incorrect it will tell you the details don’t match.

One less thing to worry about for tomorrow/Sunday.

yeah just done that with all 15 we are trying for in the bus sale 

23 minutes ago, Time Being said:

Hi I am happy to help out tomorrow and Sunday. Seeing various threads for the groups. Does anyone know which is most in need of helpers?

Group 1 will take you on if you are offering 😉

Without dragging this too far into the technical side of things - is there a good (easy/not too many steps) way of refreshing your browser, and how often is it helpful to do it (if it's even a thing that some people do).  Pretty quickly I usually start just getting white pages over and over again and I'm sure I'm not hitting the site properly.  As an example even after the 'sold out' message goes up, I'm still refreshing to a white page - so I know my browsing has just entered some sort of k-hole.

Just now, p.pete said:

Without dragging this too far into the technical side of things - is there a good (easy/not too many steps) way of refreshing your browser, and how often is it helpful to do it (if it's even a thing that some people do).  Pretty quickly I usually start just getting white pages over and over again and I'm sure I'm not hitting the site properly.  As an example even after the 'sold out' message goes up, I'm still refreshing to a white page - so I know my browsing has just entered some sort of k-hole.

slow and steady no more than 60 times per min has been the general rule of thumb I think 

Just now, p.pete said:

In Firefox - "Help" > "More Troubleshooting Information" and there's a refresh option in there. Pretty sure all the others will have a similar option though may need to google or dig around to find it.

Not convinced there'll be any benefits though. If a browser is working fine for you in normal operation, then it's working fine. Issues with the ticket site are far more likely down to the ticket site.

5 minutes ago, Ellabaker4 said:

Group 3 need helpers! Please DM please and I can add you to our WhatsApp😊😊

My suggestion would be that you all pick up one mate from outside of here . That could give each group 100 extra helpers … on here you would probably get fewer 

• Upvote 1