The "I'm going to Glastonbury 2023" thread

Supernintendo Chalmers

42 minutes ago, Calum stoke said:

So happy me and my partner get to go again. We’ll be leaving the little one at my mums in Taunton. Then going to get her dropped off to us on Sunday. Am I right in thinking we’ll just be able to walk through the gates with her? She’s a toddler. So well under 12. 

110FA092-1EDA-4B6A-9766-5290914DC3F6.jpeg

Maybe see you on the bus 🙂 

6 minutes ago, Sundance said:

is anyone still waiting for a confirmation email? the order is in my seetickets account so not too worried but would like the email sooner rather than later!

Was almost instant for me .. don’t sweat it … will arrive soon sometimes they take a few hours 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Was almost instant for me .. don’t sweat it … will arrive soon sometimes they take a few hours 

yeah okay... i have a screenshot of the confirmation and the order is in my account...others in my group have received the confirmation email so money must have successfully left the account (not my account so can't personally check). It'll be okay right? 

Just now, Sundance said:

yeah okay... i have a screenshot of the confirmation and the order is in my account...others in my group have received the confirmation email so money must have successfully left the account (not my account so can't personally check). It'll be okay right? 

You’ll be good .. have a check it’s not gone to junk too 

3 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

6 from Birmingham after seeing “no more tickets available” for about 5 minutes. Kept going back and forth until the payment page came up. 

I’ve had the email confirmation and the payment come out… that’s it isn’t it? I can finally rest? 

You are in. Now you can sleep tight.

As if you'll sleep now, trying not to think of how awesome it's gonna be. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Calum stoke said:

So happy me and my partner get to go again. We’ll be leaving the little one at my mums in Taunton. Then going to get her dropped off to us on Sunday. Am I right in thinking we’ll just be able to walk through the gates with her? She’s a toddler. So well under 12. 

110FA092-1EDA-4B6A-9766-5290914DC3F6.jpeg

Yes, you can just walk through with a toddler.

Well done to all those who got lucky tonight and positive vibes for all those trying on Sunday.

I wasn't sure what time I got through this morning (+13 hrs to UK time), then was just checking my apple watch data and i'm pretty certain it was 9 mins into the sale. heart now after drinking all day 66 bpm, heart rate at the time I got to the booking age 173! I wasn't even buying for me, don't know if I will be able to survive a similar success on Sunday! This is the most stressful time of the year by far 🙂

coach.png

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, The other Bellboy said:

I wasn't sure what time I got through this morning (+13 hrs to UK time), then was just checking my apple watch data and i'm pretty certain it was 9 mins into the sale. heart now after drinking all day 66 bpm, heart rate at the time I got to the booking age 173! I wasn't even buying for me, don't know if I will be able to survive a similar success on Sunday! This is the most stressful time of the year by far 🙂

coach.png

I got that at the last resale: my fitbit showed half an hour of cardio 🏃‍♀️