2024 Headliners

1 minute ago, Glasto96 said:

Just seen a clashfinder leak claiming the 3 rumoured headliners to be true.

Aren't those clashfinders just taken from these 2 'leaked' (read 'possibly fake') posters? 

image.thumb.jpeg.495f3ef6786c6e39a05499d078de8802.jpeg

image.jpeg.0d7d8a4efd1e697f1afdc05985c344df.jpeg

AFAIK anybody can make a clashfinder... So I think that those clash finders are just fans putting their hopes in one of these being true. 

8 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

image.jpeg.0d7d8a4efd1e697f1afdc05985c344df.jpeg

AFAIK anybody can make a clashfinder... So I think that those clash finders are just fans putting their hopes in one of these being true. 

I saw this one on Reddit the other day. Presumably putting on The National twice and spelling Charli XCX with an incorrect extra E was a way to advertise it not exactly being the most authentic.

Edited by charlierc

3 minutes ago, charlierc said:

I saw this one on Reddit the other day. Presumably putting on The National twice and spelling Charli XCX with an incorrect extra E was a way to advertise it not exactly being the most authentic.

Yeh, or, making mistakes but plastering it with 'draft' was a clever way to get people wondering.... 

Either way 👎

Feels like I'm stating what should be the obvious here but -

Nobody has seen a "leaked" poster or clashfinder. Nobody. Because at this point in time they don't exist.

Posters don't exist in a format that has full graphics until shortly (read: a few days at most) before release. So unless we're a couple days out from an announcement (which I don't believe we are), then any "poster" is bullshit no matter how hard they try to make it look credible. I don't believe for a second that GFL do mock ups weeks or months out.

Clashfinder has no official relationship with the festival and is not used internally by the Festival (they have their own spreadsheets) - anyone putting stuff on there is a fan doing so for their own entertainment.

Edited by incident

54 minutes ago, Sorcha17 said:

Same as this, apparently taken by an electrician working at Worthy Farm

CDN media

Yes, sounds like a legit story - the electrician was adding an extra plug socket for Emily’s new bullshitometer 

55 minutes ago, Sorcha17 said:

Same as this, apparently taken by an electrician working at Worthy Farm

CDN media

‘Here’s the fuse box. I’m just gonna leave this logged in, please don’t open that super confidential window containing business unrelated to the festival we run here every year. Cheers, want a brew?’

1 minute ago, incident said:

Feels like I'm stating what should be the obvious here but -

Nobody has seen a "leaked" poster or clashfinder. Nobody. Because at this point in time they don't exist.

Posters don't exist in a format that has full graphics until shortly (read: a few days at most). So unless we're a couple days out from an announcement (which I don't believe we are), then any "poster" is bullshit no matter how hard they try to make it look credible. I don't believe for a second that GFL do mock ups weeks or months out.

Clashfinder has no official relationship with the festival and is not used internally by the Festival (they have their own spreadsheets) - anyone putting stuff on there is a fan doing so for their own entertainment.

stop talking such sense 🙂 

3 hours ago, Glasto96 said:

8f71cd03-deed-4d27-9c11-c812f5a94247.jpeg

That clashfinder is my doing

I did do a bit of research for it on touring schedules so I'm sure at least a few of these bands will show up.

It's here if anyone's bored and wants to have a go - https://clashfinder.com/s/glastoprediction/

Edited by Acid_Haze

2 hours ago, incident said:

I would absolutely love to spend a day at the office and see the level of organisation in creating these as well as the discussions about placements etc. Would be amazing.

Hopefully one year we get a documentary on it.

Just now, DareToDibble said:

I would absolutely love to spend a day at the office and see the level of organisation in creating these as well as the discussions about placements etc. Would be amazing.

Hopefully one year we get a documentary on it.

A pad of post it notes