2024 Headliners

Dua isn’t massive amongst my group of friends in their 40’s so I doubt she’ll sell out stadiums. My mum likes her though and my neighbours sister is one of her top streamers. 

Dua absolutely banged at Primavera a couple of years back so I’ve no doubt she’ll nail her headline set at the farm. Think it’s gonna be one of those instances of the Glastonbury performance truly cementing her place in the big leagues and silencing the ‘is she big enough/can she do this?’ brigade.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FloopFiller said:

Dua absolutely banged at Primavera a couple of years back so I’ve no doubt she’ll nail her headline set at the farm. Think it’s gonna be one of those instances of the Glastonbury performance truly cementing her place in the big leagues and silencing the ‘is she big enough/can she do this?’ brigade.

i was there too, she was fantastic and it was a total party. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

As long as its not a setlist dominated by an iffy new album....

But I really don't think it would be. She'll be aware she needs to nail it.

FN was so big that she’d be mental to leave out the hits like she largely did with the debut album on the last tour. 

2 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Absolutely hope she does, but I also recall feeling that Stormzy's set cemented his place too, and... it's not quite happened, I guess.

Tbf that’s largely down to him never being able to recapture the initial hype of his first singles and album with everything that came post-Glastonbury. Remains to be seen if that’ll be the case for Dua, but she’s got so much pinned on her as the next big pop girl that it’d be wild if she f**ks it up. 

4 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

Tbf that’s largely down to him never being able to recapture the initial hype of his first singles and album with everything that came post-Glastonbury. Remains to be seen if that’ll be the case for Dua, but she’s got so much pinned on her as the next big pop girl that it’d be wild if she f**ks it up. 

You do think, you do think.

50 minutes ago, Nestacres said:

I had to get tickets for friends and their kids without any trouble in coop presale the London o2. They went quickly sure, but not impossible to get. 

They were maybe easy to get if you weren't waitlisted by verified fan however, impossible to get if you weren't given the opportunity - just like the Era's tour

49 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Alright for some. Don't think I know anyone who got their hands on Manchester seats.

Randomly I did.  Applied using about 5 email address for London and didnt get through to be allowed to buy tickets, tried the Co-Op way and thankfully got through that way.  Just annoying I live in Kent 😂.  Promised my daughter I’d take her so Manchester it was 

3 hours ago, FloopFiller said:

Watching her Rock in Rio set on YouTube slid me straight from ‘like a few songs’ to ‘definitely going to see on the Pyramid 100% no question.’

https://youtu.be/CdqFhYDTPs8?si=_0jsS-FB7cknjc6z

3 hours ago, Respectfatfrog said:

Are we completely ruling the Foo Fighters out? I'm  holding on to Dave saying you can us next summer 

They never do 2 nights in a row these days, and have shows elsewhere on the Thursday and Saturday.  

Lads yis are hilarious (and a bunch of contrary b*stards!😁). Some one else posts the NOLA Jazz Festival lineup in another thread and everyone salivates over it, Supre posts it here and it’s shite! FWIW, I think it’s stacked (even if most of the big hitters have been on the farm previously…we’d happily take them back though if we are being honest!). 

edit: typo 

Edited by Toilet Duck
  • Upvote 2