2024 Festival

Chad888

1 minute ago, gfa said:

I highly doubt 3 dance acts

Theres no way KOL are a bigger draw than Fred Again in 2024.

Yeah there’s no chance, Kings of Leon have been headlining festivals for years though and this would be Fred’s bump up to headliner status at the major festivals in the UK, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he plays lower than them for that reason

Just now, Tom Connolly said:

Blink 182 / The Prodigy

Eminem / Kasabian

Fred Again / Gerry Cinnamon

thats my completely uneducated and uninformed guess. only issue i’m having is the lack of women but i just can’t think who’d be around for it. 

Paramore? they support Swift in London on the 20th of August with no dates planned after that as of yet

4 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

Blink 182 / The Prodigy

Eminem / Kasabian

Fred Again / Gerry Cinnamon

Yh this one’s makes sense, maybe a rapper for Kasabian or Prodigy with them being a special guest but the rest I agree with

They’ll want a female headliner though after all the stick and years of not having one but agreed that I’m struggling with who will be about. Also, Foos defo won’t be doing it. Think Fred put Foos up as his first year he went headliner and Blink as being one of this years headliners. 

13 hours ago, Dan Wilcox said:

1/3

17 minutes ago, foolee said:

They’ll want a female headliner though after all the stick and years of not having one but agreed that I’m struggling with who will be about. 

Absolute horror when it turns out that dan was saying that the tones and I prediction was the correct one 🥲

2 minutes ago, Crews1 said:

Given how much I’ve heard all 3 of these guys’ new singles on radio 1 recently (and rightly so!) I’d be surprised if they weren’t there

Good to hear, don’t listen to R1 anymore, transitioned to R6 but think all 3 are still pretty marketable.

cold Reactor by EE has been in my since it came out