All Points East 2023

gfa

Haim news;

LONDON! we heard you want more days are gone?? we'll give you more! we're putting together a very special set list for ALL POINTS EAST on AUGUST 28TH for the ten year anniversary…..tell us what you wanna hear!!!

They also shared an old photo of them w/ Florence (of the Machine).

On 8/1/2023 at 11:33 AM, mynameismatt said:

As if the crypto partnership wasn't bad enough, this year they're going through Ladbrokes to shift tickets - https://www.ladbrokeslive.co.uk/ they're the only festival on there at present. 

I've just won Strokes tickets on the first go although then the site broke while redeeming so we'll see if they show up. Would imagine the random draw for some days won't be very random...

I've just got two free ballot entries. It is worth holding on with the remaining tries or just use them as got two unlucky too.

On 7/31/2023 at 3:31 PM, Johndenis said:

Have been to several of these, the sound is fine unless you stand up the back obsessing over whether the sound is off 🙂

Quite a severe drop in quality of the line ups though, with possible exception of the Strokes day 

The Stormzy one and Field Day also pretty good, size wise. The rest... not so much. 

17 minutes ago, northernangel said:

how?, I have sky VIP so that would be cool to know

Arg, one day late for it.

I was going to post something similar. Shame to find out about it after the comp had finished. Thought as a forum we were better than that….

If anyone has Sky VIP they are still running comps for the final three days.

• Upvote 1

Mate of mine has also won tickets for the strokes day, which means I have free spare. I am not 100% but I am pretty sure you can share tickets between the APE app.

I would rather share to a regular efests contributor, rather than a non contributor to the forum.

Edited by thetime

On 8/6/2023 at 12:37 PM, thetime said:

Mate of mine has also won tickets for the strokes day, which means I have free spare. I am not 100% but I am pretty sure you can share tickets between the APE app.

I would rather share to a regular efests contributor, rather than a non contributor to the forum.

Hi can you inbox me the link for where your friend redeemed the strokes ticket code? I’ve won 2 for haim so I have a code and I was thinking I could probably use it for the strokes day if I had the link as the one I have sends me straight to haim date. Thanks so much

I know that feeling. Love to see Karen O again however £93+ is a bit out of our price range even with the under card 😞fingers crossed that ladbrokes online tkt thing comes good - so far no luck however still got more times to try & get a ballot entry good luck all those trying 🙂