Taylor swift

brettredmayne

2 minutes ago, ls2408 said:

That was quick - do they not want them? 😂 what package did you get?

Resell isn’t available yet but I definitely think it will be after general sale next week. Chances are good I think

Still TBC, and I'll offer them round other friends, but it's possible I'll have some spare.

The Karma Is My Boyfriend Package - but for some reason the stickers and tote bags aren't really a deal-breaker for the lads.

16 minutes ago, jparx said:

Ticket Limits

There is a maximum of 4 (four) tickets per access code.

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.

*From here Tickets: Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour, London | Sun, 23 Jun 2024, 15:15 | Ticketmaster UK

Does billing address include the name as part of the billing address do you know? 

If somebody in my house tries for tickets in the verified sale then does that count as the same billing address or is it different because it has a different name associated with it

8 minutes ago, panda97 said:

Does billing address include the name as part of the billing address do you know? 

If somebody in my house tries for tickets in the verified sale then does that count as the same billing address or is it different because it has a different name associated with it

I can only guess, but  I would imagine the name would be included - it wouldn't make much sense if you had, say, a group of students renting the same house trying for tickets to then cancel all their tickets. They might not be going as a "household", they might be going with different friends etc. All gets a bit messy, so I suspect they'll only apply this rule where it's particularly obvious what's happened (same name, address, card). 

Edited by jparx

51 minutes ago, jparx said:

All of Taylor's music on Ultimate-Guitar has just been taken down at the request of the artist. Majorly sh*tty move, I never get why artists do that/allow their labels to do that. For the sake of selling a few more ridiculously over priced notation books, you're mainly just depriving younger kids the chance to learn and fall in love with your music. You'd think someone like Taylor would very much understand that. Hopefully it's not a decision she's been privy to and it's reversed. I submitted a lengthy essay in the feedback box 😅

It has? Everything is still showing for me on the mobile app.

9 minutes ago, TheGChild said:

Any idea whereabouts the seats are located for the various VIP packages?

They’re all different - some are in nosebleeds some are lower tier. That I have seen:

Ready for It is early entry GA

It’s a love story had nosebleeds

Karma is my boyfriend is front standing early entey

I remember it all too well was lower tier

i imagine this changes venue to venue though

• Like 1

And yeah, the same billing and such stipulation can apply to name. Mate is trying fir wembley night 3 and bought 4 yesterday and for now their code/account still let them in. Guess we'll see. They probably will check weird orders if somebody got 50 tickets over all the dates or something

Here we go Warsaw, Q bar ticking over nicely.

Selling hospitality here. Might be tempted by the mozzarella sticks:

https://wearescientists.substack.com/p/i-went-to-the-taylor-swift-show-so?utm_source=substack&publication_id=1072912&post_id=125542017&utm_medium=email&utm_content=share&isFreemail=true

Edited by fightoffyour

3 minutes ago, Drinky said:

2800 for Wembley June Sunday - hopefully that should do for standing

Probably. I think the thing is people would keep trying front standing moreso than general standing and it can last a bit longer. But maybe some people figure seating might be better anyway. 

IJust reading the email from last week again, and in particular this part:

“All registrants will receive a further email from either Ticketmaster or AXS confirming their selected/waitlist status by 23:59 Friday 14 July.”

I’m still confused by this - have any of the non Midnights presale people got these emails yet? Or are they all expected to come in by Thursday/Friday?

Well this has been a splendid week. Two tickets at Anfield and now two at Wembley. That is two daughters birthday presents (+1’s) sorted for this year 😀.  Just need to figure out what to get child 3 who thankfully isn’t bothered about TS….

4 minutes ago, st dan said:

IJust reading the email from last week again, and in particular this part:

“All registrants will receive a further email from either Ticketmaster or AXS confirming their selected/waitlist status by 23:59 Friday 14 July.”

I’m still confused by this - have any of the non Midnights presale people got these emails yet? Or are they all expected to come in by Thursday/Friday?

They haven’t gone out yet. Consensus is they’re waiting to see what’s left after presale and assign codes based on that. Expected on Friday 

Blimey. 4 attempts coming into Wembley queue between 10,000 and 15,000 … this morning joined at 641 … 4 x Front Standing secured by 11.04.

FWIW on all previous attempts I joined the waiting room precisely 30 mins before. Today I didn’t join til 10.45.

1 very, very happy daughter here. Good luck to everyone else trying today.

Just now, ls2408 said:

They haven’t gone out yet. Consensus is they’re waiting to see what’s left after presale and assign codes based on that. Expected on Friday 

Great thanks - thought so, but wasn’t sure as I am hearing lots of people (on here and elsewhere) getting tickets. Didn’t realise so many had registered for the Midnights presale - very much regret not doing so at the time!! 

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

f**king eBilet.pl worse than TM

TM is an absolutely shite company but to be fair, for this sale everything has worked pretty much flawlessly for the UK. They've got this one right, but let's see the deal next week. That's going to be a bloodbath.