Taylor swift

brettredmayne

1 minute ago, chazwwe said:

While good. Swifites on Twitter were crying because 'I've gotta get there the night before to get a good spot now' 

Double edge sword init. Applaud the spirit but if you don't camp overnight you're going to be nowhere near the front.

Just now, jparx said:

Great to see so much success! This pre sale seems to be a bit of a breeze 🤔

I have friends who have been in the 20ks for each sale (all 3 Wembleys) its just luck and keep trying but again, it SHOULD continue to get easier. Not seen many 30k+ positions on Twitter today. 

14 minutes ago, Drinky said:

Vienna standing secured for Friday night - not the front section but the difference is enormous compared to Wembley (€179 vs €99 for regular). Happy with that

Ditto but for the Thursday! Absolutely delighted. I wonder if they will show a Taylor concert film at the Rathaus Film & Music festival that week? Would be a cracking Wednesday night out that!